I now have no ETA! :(

farmboy90

Established Member
Anything like this happen to any of you?

On 7/13 I got my VIN and a build week of 7/30.
On 7/17 I got a build date of 7/30 and an ETA of 8/7
On 7/20 I called SVT, and was told my car was "In Production" and would be built anytime between 7/20 and 7/26. ETA was now moved to 8/9.

My window sticker is not online yet though, so I called Customer Service today.

I was told my car is still in production, but now with no ETA. I then called SVT, and they told me my car is NOT in production. The build day is back to 7/30, no ETA on delivery, and still no window sticker.

WTF??? :cuss:

BrettR

Established Member
I had an eta at one point then when that time came I called and had no eta. I wouldn't worry about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

flyby763

Established Member
My window sticker didn't come up until the day I was told it was being built and the car showed up about 3 weeks after that so I wouldn't stress too much about the window sticker not being up. Sounds like it will be built this week sometime.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I never once called to see status or check where I was in production. Car came 2 months early and i Think i was the 3rd or 4th member to get his.

Just saying. Just forget about it and watch it show up the next week.

Snoopy49

Established Member
It could be that your order is in a transition state from one status to another and they just assigned the unscheduled status as a temporary place-card. I would check back tomorrow and you might be surprised or maybe Deysha will have some good news for you?
Good luck.

03reptile

Established Member
Mine was ordered 06/09/2012. Got my VIN 06/28. Build date is 07/27 and ETA is week of 08/06. I checked and got my window sticker today. These delivery times are all over the place!

mullens

Established Member
Anything like this happen to any of you?

On 7/13 I got my VIN and a build week of 7/30.
On 7/17 I got a build date of 7/30 and an ETA of 8/7
On 7/20 I called SVT, and was told my car was "In Production" and would be built anytime between 7/20 and 7/26. ETA was now moved to 8/9.

My window sticker is not online yet though, so I called Customer Service today.

I was told my car is still in production, but now with no ETA. I then called SVT, and they told me my car is NOT in production. The build day is back to 7/30, no ETA on delivery, and still no window sticker.

WTF??? :cuss:
You're better off than most of us. I have nothing at all, just in order processing.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Not that this helps my window sticker was up 2 weeks before mine was built but it came up the week before the plant shut down and was built the week after the shut down and have had 3 different ETA's so its a real crap shoot as to when you will get your car.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
So the summary is basically that there is NO rhyme or reason to the madness!

Users who are viewing this thread