I never introduced myself. . . sorry.

~B7~

Established Member
Sorry guys, I've been posting on here for a little while and I've never introduced myself.

I currently own a 02 GT, which (just recently) I've been attempting to sell. I would LOVE to get my hands on a 03 Cobra; you'll find me in the TERMINATOR forums most often.

So far, this is probably the BEST forum I've ever been in. Maybe it's the maturity of most of the members, or just the cars they drive? I'm assuming there's an, on average, higher income and age bracket on this site compared to others.

I speak to a lot of NICE Stang owners on these sites, but all I seem to bump into on the streets are AROGANT people. This forum doesn't seem to have the "tension" that I see in most of these other sites with the younger crowds (like myself).

I just want to say HI to everyone (especially 03 Cobra owners & upcoming 04 Cobra owners). If you're a cool person on a board like this, please try to back that up when you meet someone new on the street. Everyone that I've met through this board (in person) has been awesome to me even though I don't own an SVT! That's professional. . . that's curtious!

Granted the Mustang can have its flaws every once in awhile, and we MOD the car in the hopes of improving and allevating ourselves of these "flaws". But I'd like to say that sometimes, the owners themselves (and their attitudes) can really be the biggest flaw of a great Mustang. Right now I think I'm preaching to the choir. . . because I forgot that I'm on www.svtperformance.com and not just another Mustang board!!!
:D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling: :D :rolling:

~B7~

Established Member
Thanks, I see that you're currently in England. Is your 03 there as well? I'm sure Mustangs are quite rare there.

Jens03GT

Established Member
My GT will be here in 2-3 weeks. I caanot wait. I just bought it in April. There are actually about 5 mustangs on this base. I think that I have only seen 1-2 cobras. There are few f-bodies too.

~B7~

Established Member
Nice! What color did you end up picking out?

About once a month I talk to a guy from London over the phone, and everytime he's about to get off the phone he says "cheers Robert". I get a kick out of it everytime because I never have anything cool like that to say.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread