I need you guys.

mikeisgod

Established Member
Well guys, i'm torn. SN95 Cobra, or 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R .... I'm very interested in both, similar pricing as well. The cobra will end up costing me much more money in the end.. But can you guys give me some pros to taking the Cobra... I really don't know which to get... I can afford only one. My daily driver is a 2001 Neon, which i'll keep either way... Also have a 1986 FZ600 sport bike... which i'll keep if i get the cobra... Here's one cobra i'm looking at..

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...998&start_year=1996&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=176

97cobraheaven

Established Member
do you have a lot of buddies that you will be riding with regularly? also, since you already have a bike, i know it is no comparison to the 6r but you have experienced it. get the Cobra, its new and fun. I want a bike again too but i would have to sell the Cobra.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I'd go with the Cobra, then sell both the Neon and your other bike to get this new bike.

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
dude, the 6r and the fz are way different. The ninja is freakin' awesome! I'm just biased towards yamaha lol. So why you choosing the 6r over r6? Either way, both are awesome. That's a nice car, but i'd personally go for the bike. I love my bikes... lol.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
That cobra looks very well taken car of with some nice modifications. I would go with the Cobra definetely and hold off the bike for awhile.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
cobra. sell your bike and the neon, then buy the other bike like mentioned above.

either way, go with the cobra. You will love it. Bought mine bone stock on x mas eve 04 and look at the sig list now..... mod bug sucks!

epracmetcon

Established Member
Im in the same prediciment right now, I have a few buddies that have bikes that will not leave me alone about getting one. Only thing is, I would have to sell the cobra, and theres no way in hell thats happening, I love the car too much.

allgo90

Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
cobra. sell your bike and the neon, then buy the other bike like mentioned above.]

That seems like the best thing to do, Bike and Cobra :rockon:

mikeisgod

Established Member
Well... I want both, right now... Heh. The bike... I'm looking at spending no more then $11k total, with mods. Cobra, i'm looking at 8-10k for the car, $15-20k for mods... But that's over probably 2-3 years+

u n v kenny

Established Member
Here's some inspiration.

322.jpg

TheMoonRulez#1

Established Member
That is a sweet looking bike. However I would say buy the Cobra. Words can not express how much I like my car. I used to have 94 GT. No comparison. The car is much more useful also you can drive it in the rain. You wont have to worry as much about getting injured if you make a mistake and get into an accident.

compton23

Banned
dont ever waste your money on a 600 because in the end you will want to sell it and get a bigger one anyways. if you cant afford a bigger bike just get the car and be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread