I need vacation ideas!

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
Me and the Gf are gonna go on a vacation somewhere for spring break (Mar 15-20)
BUT, we have no idea where to go. Weve talked about doing everything from going on a Cruise to visiting California, Florida....ect.
Las Vegas is not an option since we went three times last year.

Our only other restriction is it has to be nice weather and where Southwest flies (flying for free FTW)

so lets hear the vacation ideas....GO!

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
it all depends what you wanna do?....ive gone to vegas, cali (southern) and florida(miami) with the g/f @ least twice to each...ive been to central america like 3 times(el salvador)by myself...they all have there own unique stuff to do and to see so again it all depends on you.... but IMO for best weather go to florida and get on the cruise that takes you to the bahamas, thats bad ass man.....

F8L BYT

Established Member
Come get shit faced with us in panama city beach haha. No but really I would go to south florida like around Miami, its such a good time and plenty of things to do. I also really like Key West a lot too

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
yeah bro... I would come down here to south fl... although we are having some cold weather right now, I am in the same situation in looking for a place to take the woman on vacation... but when you live here all the time, you really start to wonder where the F do I go for vacation??

F8L BYT

Established Member
keep the suggestions coming. if we go to a beach somewhere i wanna spend a day to go deep sea fishing.

has anyone here done that?

I have gone 4 times and its a blast I would definitely do that man! Also we went Snuba diving (its a mix between snorkeling and scuba diving) and its one of the best things I have ever done, really cool! I would highly recommend that also! Your girl would love it :rockon:

ssssnake

Established Member
Hey Phillip! Long time no see. Eh, we have deep sea fishing and the beaches here, but I wouldn't recommend it. LOL Whereever, I hope you and your girl have a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread