I need Trim-lok!

Hunter6

Established Member
Heard about postan's now infamous hood mod and I want to do it to my cobra as well. I don't want to buy the 250 foot roll that Trim-lok wants to sell me...does anyone know where I can get a smaller amount to do up my hood?

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
do a search, i remember someone posting a site where you could get 20 or 25 feet for $20 or $25 dollars.
good luck.

skstang

Established Member
Hunter6, I have enough to do one more 10 foot leNGth. $10. SENd your money to:

Steve Knope
5346 Brompton Drive
Loves Park, IL 61111

Please let me know if your going to do this so I save it for you. And please include your address with payment.

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
if he does not reply, can i be next in line...i've looked for that freaking link and can't seem to find it.
please let me know
[email protected]

gud2goe

Established Member
you go steve...the stuff rocks. thanks for finding it and hooking us all up. hope things are well up there

peace

bruce

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
This is the thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21114&highlight=hood

The link posted somewhere in there does not work anymore, probably cause they're outta stock. These guys must have flipped with all the sudden orders of trim-lok. I got mine from them, so I know they had it. May give them a call, or do a search on google for Trim-Lok. I got 25 ft. for $17 + shipping from them. I already sent my last 10 ft. out to Eric in Texas.

g.

Hunter6

Established Member
Money is on it's way

Steve,

Thanks for your help...the money is on it's way.

skstang

Established Member
I cehcked and I have enough trim for two more orders if anyone is interested. JMIR018 I believe you want some so that would leave one more person. Please e-mail me direct at [email protected] if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread