I need to sell my race car...anyone interested?

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
sponsor would like me to get the newer body. one has been offered at a remarkably good price. so, my fr500c needs to be sold. as you can see in the video below its fast. even with me driving it.

its fresh and balanced and handles great. you can see from the video that my hands are pretty quiet. the car is front was driven by a grand am conti experienced driver.

I need a buyer more than I need a specific price. I have good spares to add in the make a deal happen.

pm me.

Established Member
Great car. Hate to see you let it go. My wife might kill me if I bring home another race car. Guess if I get the drag car sold, she wouldn't know the difference. But she probably would. Is it a factory built car?

Thanks

Steve

jg61354

Established Member
car 4 sale

sponsor would like me to get the newer body. one has been offered at a remarkably good price. so, my fr500c needs to be sold. as you can see in the video below its fast. even with me driving it.

its fresh and balanced and handles great. you can see from the video that my hands are pretty quiet. the car is front was driven by a grand am conti experienced driver.

I need a buyer more than I need a specific price. I have good spares to add in the make a deal happen.

pm me.

Is the car still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread