I need the help of anyone with a 1979-1986 mustang!

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
I am putting this in this thread because I know most people come in here to check things out.

LOOKING FOR HELP! I am doing some fox body research for the year 1979-1986 and I am having some trouble coming up with what interior ID codes go with what years. Also Ford when listing there part numbers, (example: E1ZZ-6623942-BCA) leave out what other options it had or what models it fit’s. The example above show in ford’s listing’s as a 1981 to 1982 Black Door panel. Now we all no that in 1981 and 1982 that there where only Coupe and Hatchback models available. The question that a person like me mite have is as following.

Was the panel only used in the standard models?
Was the panel with or without map pockets?
Was the panel with or without wood grain?
Did the panel have carpet on the lower half?

So what I am asking for is if anyone out there with the years 1979 thru 1986 what ever models. Take a picture of both your drive and passenger door panels and e-mail them to me with a little description of your car. The most important info needed is Year, Make, Model, and last but not least the Interior ID code. Witch is located on the Vehicles Door Tag. It is either a two or three letter ID code located under the Section INT.TRIM.

My E-mail is [email protected] if you have any other Questions please feel free to E-mail me.

Thanks, Matthew

P.S. I know there are some people that are willing to help and some that are not. I can understand this is a weird Request But I can assure you I work for a big player in the Mustang Community.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I gotta work on Fergie this weekend, and I'll try getting you some pics.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
check out foureyedpride.com, the guys on there can take your vin # and tell you everything that car should have. but ill get some pics of the interior of both my 4eye cars...

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Thanks gomach1! I was planing on going there. But thanks for the reminder. I just went here and the Corral first due to the fact that they are the site's I personly go to.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I'm gonna be working on my 84 this weekend. I'll get you that info you need for my particular model.

Users who are viewing this thread