i need some suggestions..

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
so my dad is redoing his 1968 camaro, body work and everything, he wants me to help with a color but everything i come up with he doesn't like, he wants like a escalade white with green stripes, at the moment its a pearly white. Then he wanted the green the new camaros come in but with white stripes. since he wants a escalade white, what color stripes do you think would look good?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Green w/white stripes.

Google Image search "1968 Camaro" will pretty much yield you as many pictures as necessary of hundreds of color combos.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
i say black with red stripes lol i thought he would like that cause he always complains how he hates how he can see the rubber on the car after we come home from the track.

Monster Mach

Established Member
kell black and lime green it would look nasty and no1 has it with the 68.. and put the dang lingenfelter in it

RedDemon91

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLNlNB9-hEI"]YouTube - Camaro 1968[/nomedia]

This

RedDemon91

Established Member

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
Thank you very much, that thing was a mess when we got it, body was fine but when you got under it, wasent pretty, the guy before us had bolts welded to the frame.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
anymore pics of the girl??????????????

and for the topic at hand black with lime green stripes

Lol supposedly there's a pic of me somewhere on this site, al least that's what my boyfriend said, but im realllyyy liking black with the lime green stripes

Users who are viewing this thread