I need some opinions please...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This coming from the guy with the giant, back lit, X Files promotional poster in his garage. :lol1:

It's true...one must always consider the source. :banana:

Greg, I believe I also fall into your 30% rule. In fact, I don't even think I was without one (or at least the agreement for one) for more than an hour. Right after the guy leaves with my vert, Charles offers to sell me his car before we even leave the restaurant. Imagine the surprise on the wifes face when I got home....

Evan5469

Established Member
Always hate to see a Cobra leave the club. Once a member, always a member though!

Also, how much are you looking to get for the heat exchanger? PM me if you'd like. I'm very interested. :thumbsup:

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
You both are saying what I've been thinking. It's probably not worth the hassle of trying to sell the parts. Thanks for your comments. :coolman:

I'm beginning to feel a little lost now... I know I need to sell and I'm glad that I found a buyer, but I really don't want to see the car go... :( All the other Mustangs I've owned and sold didn't make me feel like this when selling.

I was the same way Bob...still have those feelings. I regret selling my Cobra. I'm glad you sold yours because you needed to. ;-)

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I was the same way Bob...still have those feelings. I regret selling my Cobra. I'm glad you sold yours because you needed to. ;-)

Thanks Paul, yeah I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels lost after selling their '03/'04 Cobra. I needed the money at this time and I know it was the right thing to do. The buyer seems like a cool guy and she went to a good home. I'm already teasing myself by looking at replacements. In reality I know I will have to wait awhile. :(

Your replacement is sure nasty sounding... very nice notchback. Is it "finished" and on the road yet?

Users who are viewing this thread