I need some help...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
hey guys... i need a few parts and i'm looking for some assistance desperately... heres some problems that i need to address...

1) Need a big single blade accufab for my sullivan intake... which accufab is applicable?

2) Oil Supply and Return lines need replacing... Can i run the pro-lite line? -8 AN Pro's Lite Black Nylon Fuel Line Hose 350 PSI : eBay Motors (item 330375732353 end time Mar-09-10 08:06:59 PST) I plan on tapping my return into a bung at the top of my oil pan for drain-back... Where do you guys supply the oil from? Can i put a t- fitting off of my factory oil cooler to supply my oil pressure gauge and my turbo oil supply line?

3) What should i run for intake manifold gaskets? I don't see any special gaskets on sullivans site... can i run a stock intake manifold gasket?

4) I got the kit with the D&D k member and A-arms and the boots on the ball joints are ripped, so i suppose i need to replace the ball joints... can i use any ford mustang ball joints for a 99-04 mustang with the D&D hardware or do they use something with a different part number?

I have searched for all of this and havent found the answers that i'm looking for... I greatly appreciate any help... I'm just trying to get my car back together as soon as possible! thanks so much

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

1. just an oval tbody right? the standard terminator accufab is fine.

2. I use -3an braided as my feed, a pre-made line, I hate making braided line and refuse to. taps down by the cooler where the factory oil pressure sending unit is or was in my case. stock oil gauge sucks, I put my feed line and sender there for my speed hut gauge. my return line is -10an socketless or pushlock aeroquip line and fittings.

3. stock lower to head gaskets are fine. I think I am using mach 1 gaskets. the upper to lower is a carb 4150 gasket, get at most local part stores for a few bucks.

4. call D&D and see if they use standard ford ball joints. if so, you should be able to get the dust boot from a local part store or napa. if the ball joints are bad and D&D says they are standard, then again, part store or ford for a replacement ball joint

Users who are viewing this thread