I need some direction fellas....

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Note to all the search advocates out there, I have been searching....:read:....and searching....:read:....but I simply cannot make up my mind on which way to go....:shrug:

Thus I turn to the SVT Hierarchy....:bowdown:

The mods I have are listed in my sig. The Boss (aka - The Wife) says she is going to give me a $500-$600 mod allowance....:pepper: . So herein lies the problem....what should I do with the funds?

I have been tossing around the idea of a stepping up to a 6 pound ring and MAFia. Or going with some DR's and a hoop. Or maybe trying to find a used converter, hell I want a built motor and a whipple but that isn't going to happen anytime soon....:cryying:

There are so many things I could do, but I am terrible with decisions.

I want MORE POWER!!!!

With this being said, I guess I want the best bang for the buck. I know there isn't much you can do with $500 in the L world, but I have take what I can get. So I turn to you, my fellow L owners, give me your suggestions on which way to proceed.

Thanking all in advance for their input....:beer:

Dorf

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
i would say mafia, 6lb and new tune from rick. That would give you the best SOP feelings

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Well do you want to feel it on the track or do you want to feel it on the street? If your on the track all the time i would say slicks and a loop

Users who are viewing this thread