I need some detailing help here in PA.

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Help…!!!!

I need some detailing help here in PA. I recently broke my hand pretty bad which caused me to have to have surgery and 4 pins installed. With that said my left hand will be out of commission for six weeks or so and therapy thereafter.

Obviously, with my hand out of commission I’m not able to do a FULL detail of my car (wash, clay, compound, …wax, etc..) for the season. I have all of the products I need, (clay, PC, polish, etc..) I just need someone to do it for me. Of course I will pay you for the day’s work and pick up lunch & dinner as well..and be forever thankful.

If you have experience in detailing and you might be interested in detailing a RedFire vert on a Saturday or Sunday, please let me know… or, if you know of a creditable shop in the Bucks County area please let me know.

I really hate to ask these kind of things, but I’m really limited with only one hand…

Thanks again…

Rick..

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Rick

I wish I was closer to help you out. Anything for a MACA member!

cobra1993svt

Established Member
You have a pm. Reread your post if your interested give me a call and I'll see what I can do. I quess that you cant drive with only one hand?

Last edited:

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Hey guys... Thanks for the follow up.

Gary... I replied to your PM... thank you

Thanks anyway Kent... I understand your busy...

Cobrasvt... if something falls through I'll give you a call...

Thank you...

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
Sorry I didn't see this sooner....I will gladly help you out if you still need it. I worked in a detail shop for 3 years in college, plus I'm basically right around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread