I need some descriptive & definitive underhood pics

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
My truck came back from the installer yesterday, JDM motor in tact. Now what I have is a plethera of loose vacuum lines and plug lines that I dont know where they go. (Only been a year since Ive really LOOKED under the hood of the truck) Some of the lines, I know where they go, but some are still foreign to me. Has anybody got some good pics or maybe a diagram that shows the lines and where they go? Thanks for the help

Matt

Dusten

Established Member
what blower is on the truck? I can upload some pics, but my motor is pretty stock. So i am not sure how much that will help

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Dusten said:
what blower is on the truck? I can upload some pics, but my motor is pretty stock. So i am not sure how much that will help

Turbo. But we were able to leave MOST of the lines the way they were. I figure if I collect as many close up and different angle pics as I can, this wont be too difficult. I already found where one of the mystery lines went just by staring at it for an hour

Snakestress said:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324275

see if this link has what you need. I have tons of pics from my supercharger r/r and i can send them to you if you need em.

Those helped a little, I need some of the drivers side. Particularly the fuel reg. I think I know where that one goes, but not completely sure. As many pics as you got, send them over my way, the more the better. [email protected]

Matt

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
mhays26 said:
Turbo. But we were able to leave MOST of the lines the way they were. I figure if I collect as many close up and different angle pics as I can, this wont be too difficult. I already found where one of the mystery lines went just by staring at it for an hour

Those helped a little, I need some of the drivers side. Particularly the fuel reg. I think I know where that one goes, but not completely sure. As many pics as you got, send them over my way, the more the better. [email protected]

Matt

For the regulator, there's an outlet on the bottom drivers side on the lower half of the upper manifold. Did you retain the blower case as an intake or what?

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
here are some more of what i have from the drivers side. You might also want to take pics of the ones left unhooked so we can see.

54sc4.jpg

54sc3.jpg

54sc2.jpg

54sc1.jpg

203Cree

Established Member
Jesus, you really need to delete that EGR Mai...

I forgot what a mess that side was.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
203Cree said:
For the regulator, there's an outlet on the bottom drivers side on the lower half of the upper manifold. Did you retain the blower case as an intake or what?

No, Polk custom built an intake. Ill throw some pics up of that now that its been redone. The pics are helping, and I think we almost have it taken care of

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Heres another question somebody may know. This is lingering from the original turbo install, I just never cared. But now we are straightening things, I Thought we would address it. Does anybody know which vacuum line controls the A/C vents blowing? The a/c works fine, and the defrost blows but the vents dont work. Im sure we just deleted a hose we need, I just dont know which one.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
I know those lines run across the back of the motor over to the pass side and under/behind the bracket for the starter selanoid

Users who are viewing this thread