I need some $$ advice on a Cobra!!!

highstick44

Established Member
Im looking for a 03 Cobra with low miles in the Northeast somewhere. I'm looking in the $24-25K range. There is a coupe about a mile from my house but the situation is iffy. The car has 21K miles and minor mods (magnaflow and intake). My concern is that the rear tires do not match the stock fronts which leads me to beleive that it was driven hard. I was thinkin about offering his $22K and see what he tells me. The car is in decent shape with a few minor cosmetic issues. Let me know what you would do as far as the price and any other concerns I should have.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
what kinda tires are the rears. drag radials or regular street tires? are the fronts still the stock F1's?
-tony

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i wouldn't worry about it...most guys eat up the F1's in very few miles with only street driving that is pretty conservative. get the cobra!!!!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I'd have to agree...not trying to sound like a dick, but that's the risk you take when purchasing a car like this used...I mean, it's not like people buy these things to go tooling around like grannies...I would say you're fine, just check the carfax history to see the details...

Users who are viewing this thread