I need more BOOST Scotty!

svtmadman

Established Member
In my best Capt. Kirk voice~ Ive been unhappy with my current and newest setup since the day i rodded down on it. My car vibrates throughout due to the steering shaft rubbing the headers, lack of bottom end torque, and if my fuel milage is going to be cut in half i better be happy with the power.

My plans are to up the boost from a 4"/16lb. pulley to a 3.75ish 19lb. pulley. Hopefully this will wake the Kenne Bell up!

If im not happy at this point i feel like i may build the engine with a MMR AL 1000 short block.

With a built block what can i expect? Im still wanting a car that drives stock but revs to 7,000 and pullls like you just stepped on its balls!

Any input?

Van@RevanRacing

In my best Capt. Kirk voice~ Ive been unhappy with my current and newest setup since the day i rodded down on it. My car vibrates throughout due to the steering shaft rubbing the headers, lack of bottom end torque, and if my fuel milage is going to be cut in half i better be happy with the power.

My plans are to up the boost from a 4"/16lb. pulley to a 3.75ish 19lb. pulley. Hopefully this will wake the Kenne Bell up!

If im not happy at this point i feel like i may build the engine with a MMR AL 1000 short block.

With a built block what can i expect? Im still wanting a car that drives stock but revs to 7,000 and pullls like you just stepped on its balls!

Any input?

SVT

Call me. Let's put a 10% OD lower on it and get the steering shaft rub figured out.

Even with a new motor your headers will still rub. :shrug:

Give me shout. Let's work up a plan.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread