I need cobra window sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

KATARAX

Established Member
Hi can someone redirect me to someone who can reproduce a window sticker
For my 1997 cobra. I heard someone here has the know how. Thanks.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
lolwut? Are you talking about designing something for you or just printing out a picture you have onto some sticker paper?

LilSeabass

Established Member
Hi can someone redirect me to someone who can reproduce a window sticker
For my 1997 cobra. I heard someone here has the know how. Thanks.

Yeah....a gentlemen named Jeff Brown did mine. You can reach him at:

[email protected]

I found him through the terminator forums here on SVTperformance. He did an AMAZING job on my reproduction window sticker for my 98 Cobra. Completely authentic right down to the font and paper it was printed on. Couldn't have been happier with the job he did.

Good luck!

RWtorque

Established Member
Yeah....a gentlemen named Jeff Brown did mine. You can reach him at:

[email protected]

I found him through the terminator forums here on SVTperformance. He did an AMAZING job on my reproduction window sticker for my 98 Cobra. Completely authentic right down to the font and paper it was printed on. Couldn't have been happier with the job he did.

Good luck!
Hello, hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I was wondering, is the sticker that he's able to make the type that goes across the top of the front window and is sort of a sun screen type of thing ? I'm looking for one of those myself as well if that's what you all are talking about. Thanks

KCRN12

Established Member
Hello, hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I was wondering, is the sticker that he's able to make the type that goes across the top of the front window and is sort of a sun screen type of thing ? I'm looking for one of those myself as well if that's what you all are talking about. Thanks

They're talking about the window sticker that was on the car when it was sitting in the dealer's parking lot... The one with options, price, fuel mileage, etc.

LilSeabass

Established Member
They're talking about the window sticker that was on the car when it was sitting in the dealer's parking lot... The one with options, price, fuel mileage, etc.

That is correct. Jeff does an amazing job reproducing the dealer window sticker that is on the car when you or someone else purchased it off the lot when it was new. He recreates everything down to your VIN number, special codes, options, etc. etc. and he even puts it on the same paper the dealers use. He uses the same font, same font sizes, colors, etc.

Awesome work...obviously I would recommend him to anyone. :beer:

KATARAX

Established Member
yes!!!thank you for the info guys:rolling:

sorry for being vague,i meant the one that includes the price and potions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread