I need assistance...please?!?!

dizzygoat

Established Member
Anyone near the dallas/garland/rockwall area be interested in going to look at a lightning with me? Ive done my fair share or searching on the forum(s) but i have no hands on experience with these trucks. I dont know some of the things to look for and even if i did i might not know how to tell if they were bad.
Ill come to you, we can take my ride(yeah pimp the gto:kaboom:) and ill even treat you to dinner and some drinks if you want.
I know this is kind of a shot in the dark, but id really appreciate it if someone could assist me in this.
Thanks
Brad

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
be sure to look at the padding under the hood next to the window, if its all messed up and scrached chance are that someone pulled the blower off before!

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
be sure to look at the padding under the hood next to the window, if its all messed up and scrached chance are that someone pulled the blower off before!

Not necessarily a bad thing... for example, cleaning the IC core is considered by many to be routine maintenance just like an oil change, etc. The only way to clean the IC is to remove the S/C.

To the OP... I'm sure someone closer will take you up on the offer. If I wasn't so far away I'd join you myself.

txyaloo

Established Member
Not necessarily a bad thing... for example, cleaning the IC core is considered by many to be routine maintenance just like an oil change, etc. The only way to clean the IC is to remove the S/C.

To the OP... I'm sure someone closer will take you up on the offer. If I wasn't so far away I'd join you myself.

+1 - I also pulled mine off because it was filthy. I much prefer seeing the sonic blue there instead of that dirty/dusty material.

Users who are viewing this thread