I need a Verizon phone....

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I know... BB Storm... Iphone... greatest things since God made bewbies.... but for what I need it for... they are both overkill.

Anyone recommend a VERIZON Phone (I am not switching service) that I can get that has phone, qwerty keyboard (slide up or fixed) with pix phone and be able to surf the internet worth a crap.

I have a Chocolate.... and supposedly you can surf the net... but this phone has a tiny screen and really isn't made for it. I don't mind paying the 6 bucks extra for the web.... but I don't want to pay the 30 bucks extra that they would charge (email data plan) over my current contract just to get the Storm.

Just need to be able to hit gmail, and some forums / FB when I get bored and I am sitting around waiting...

Anything?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
You will be pretty much stuck with mobile internet. I would recommend the Omnia or maybe even the LG Dare, but not sure if you have to pay for the $30 data plan too for the Omnia (Anyone care to clarify this?)

EDIT:
Damn reading comprehension owned me!! Well either the Voyager, EnV 1/2, or the Samsung Glyde. Just check them out http://www.verizonwireless.com:80/b...//global//phones+and+accessories//cell+phones.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I love my LG Dare. Does everything I need it to and has the best camera out of any phone I have seen/owned.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
I have the voyager... ( I miss my black berry, 8830) but personally I would change phones if i could, I've been through five of them( voyager ). I rarely drop my phone, but my key board ussually go outs, or you have to press the button pretty hard to get it to work. And my last phone the screen was going out since day one that I received it. But in working order it's a good phone.

I check my bank and weather on my phone alot, but haven't tried looking at a forum or anything else for that matter.

I know a black berry is over kill, but hands down... I would pick it over alot of other phones. The things it can do all at one time is pretty cool. Not to mention texting 6+ more people on a black berry is simple, and can not happen on a voyager. If you close out of the internet on the voyager, you have to start over. ..A Blackberry keeps loading the page and you can come back to it.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
I hate to say it but I love my storm, after messing around on mine one of my buddies picked one up too

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
before i left verizon, i had the voyager, and loved it... could check email, and text with ease

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
I agree, the voyager seems to suit your needs. Mine has been pretty much indestructable.

Stanged96

Established Member
I have the eNV and it works great, I had the old one and switched to the new one when my contract was up.

Last edited:

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I have had the voyager, dare and now the storm. The voyager was junk. The trim started to peel and the screen was coming off. I went through five in like 8 months. I decided to get the dare and it was a pretty good phone. But here recently my parents got two storms and I gave my mom my dare so now I have the storm. Best phone I have owned.

Users who are viewing this thread