I need a tuner...Which one should I get?

135 Boom

Established Member
So I am a rookie ass and need advice on a tuner. Looking to get drunk and make my checking account hurt tonight. Where is the best place to buy? I plan on getting a metco 290 pulley to go along with it. Thanks in advance.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Boom operator huh? In Oklahoma too? Hmm... Anyways I would check with your tuner to see which handheld they prefer, but the SCT XCal4 just came out. That being said I would most likely go with that. And Lethal Performance is what most people will say they buy from around here. They offer a forum discount as well.

135 Boom

Established Member
Boom operator huh? In Oklahoma too? Hmm... Anyways I would check with your tuner to see which handheld they prefer, but the SCT XCal4 just came out. That being said I would most likely go with that. And Lethal Performance is what most people will say they buy from around here. They offer a forum discount as well.

Yeah I'm a boom and yes here in OK. What is it you do? I will check out the SCT4. Thanks

SVT Monster

Established Member
So I am a rookie ass and need advice on a tuner. Looking to get drunk and make my checking account hurt tonight. Where is the best place to buy? I plan on getting a metco 290 pulley to go along with it. Thanks in advance.

SCT....FTW!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread