I need a little advice

93snake93

Established Member
Ok there is this lady that lives a block away from where I stay and from my understanding she has complained about how loud my car is and all that stuff. I even take the time to not even drive down her street anymore. Now I have two or three police circle my house after I get out of work everyday (within 2 to three minute intervals.) This is starting to drive me up the wall because there are quite a few Mustangs and imports in the area and i'm taking the ouch for everyone. What should I do? I'm kinda glad winter is on its way.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Not much you can do other than feather the throttle while in your neighborhood (always a good thing to do, just out of courtesy to your neighbors), continue to avoid her house/street and/or quiet down your exhaust if it is really obnoxiously loud (ie - longtubes and straight pipes/dumps LOL).

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I would check your local laws on decibles allowed for exhaust, stereos, etc. If they pull you for just your exhaust being to loud, then they're just plain bored. Don't provoke them though, and stay away from the little old lady's house. Your luck the lady is the police chief's wife or mistress.

Users who are viewing this thread