I need a favor PLEASE!!!

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
if you have put up a "welcome home" sign on a highway overpass, or now someone who has, or even have pics of one, could you please send them to me.... if you have the info on the soldier that would be great too.

if this could get stickied for a while i would appreciate it.

[email protected]

come on guys if you see one try to snap a pic.... i'd really appreciate it

thank you. mike.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
*removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
I have NO idea what the hell you are trying to say.....I get the part about the welcome sign, but whats all that other crap?????

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
ford_racer said:
The reason no one is responding is because we don't know WHAT THE **** you are talking about.

Was looking at his post and wondering what he ment also. Didn't post because I didn't wanna look like a total idiot. I'd be scared to put anything over an overpass for criminal reasons and might drop it in the wind and kill some people but........?

03CobraDude

It's those big banners... they say, "Welcome Home" for troops returning from active duty. You place them on the side of an overpass so the troops can read them as they're driving home from active duty.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I just don't know of any pics. Try google or some search engine.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
03CobraConvert said:
It's those big banners... they say, "Welcome Home" for troops returning from active duty. You place them on the side of an overpass so the troops can read them as they're driving home from active duty.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I just don't know of any pics. Try google or some search engine.

exactly. i thought it was pretty clear :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread