I NEED A COBRA FRONT Bumper!

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
I recentlly was in an accident and my bumper is ruined. I'm looking for a front bumper off a Cobra 01 or 03/04. I really need one, somebody help me. My car is sonic blue by the way.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Well guys I am not really trying to sell my body parts of the cobra but I could maybe use a change. PM me some offers on the hood, front and rear bumpers and possibly the side skirts if needed also. and the rear bumper has the stainless steel SS inserts on it. THANKS JASON

03cobrakrsh

Established Member
VENOMIZED03 said:
Well guys I am not really trying to sell my body parts of the cobra but I could maybe use a change. PM me some offers on the hood, front and rear bumpers and possibly the side skirts if needed also. and the rear bumper has the stainless steel SS inserts on it. THANKS JASON
How much for the bumper :poke: ship to DFW 76180 :coolman:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
03cobrakrsh said:
Hey whats up "HOME BOY" thats a good deal for the complete ASSY for some one who needs it but I can get just the bumper cover OEM from Ford $285.00+tax local PRIME ready for paint... :beer:

Just trying to help a Fellow Texan out... Ill keep my eye out for ya
"HOME BOY" :beer:

torchred02gt

Established Member
i've got a 01 cobra bumper for sale with the foglight bezels, No fogs though . let me know if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread