I need a built trans

joeason1010

Banned
Anybody got one that's built or any parts from a built one they don't need let me know I just got this Lightning back running and I don't know how long the stock trans is gonna last in it. Or if you guys got any suggestions on what I should do with the stock trans let me know

FlaHP

Established Member
Not sure how far up into GA you are but I have a level 10 that I just trashed. A full rebuild kit would cover every thing bad inside. Before it went it held for 3 seasons at 600-700 RWHP and a 100 shot.

Things have come a long way since this one was build so there are a lot of things that can be done better.

It has all the sensors and a Morrosso pan that has a leak and some dents from the previous owner.

Anyway its in Gainesville Fl.
Anyway it would be $300 if you came and got it.

joeason1010

Banned
Ya I am about 5 hours from Gainsville I am in Buford, GA so all I need is to buy the Rebuild kit and grab yours for 300 bucks ok I can swing this. What kind of converter are you on?

FlaHP

Established Member
Cool

I already have a spare so I don't need two.

Not sure how much better it was. I am sure it has valve body, accumulator work and other things here and there.

The clutches looked stock which bothered me.

I think the new level 10s come with and upgraded drum and pump so that should cover all the parts that went.

Here some pictures with it apart

http://nationalhorsepower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3380

Its back together now.

If you have a good tranny shop there you could see what they think.

There are some nice kits out there.

Look for one with a front drum and pump upgrade

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread