I must be getting old for to loud of an exhaust :)

mach1033

Established Member
I pieced together a 3inch dr gas off-road x pipe with 3inch magnaflow race mufflers 3 inch tails welded to 4 inch magnaflow slashed tips. It is to much of an attention getter and so far no police as of yet. Not sure what system I'm gonna go with cause I still love the rumble but just a little more subdued. Def going back to cats and an oval muffler type system. So for you younger gentleman who like it loud it will be going up for sale in the market section next month. Exhaust section doesn't get very much action which is why I posted in the general topic section. Maybe a quiet 3 inch that flows great :read: hmmm.

mrose75

Established Member
I like my Bassani with hi flow cats. Not obnoxiously loud, but you know it's there.

hotcobra03

Established Member
How bad are the cops now on loud exhaust?

In the 90s I had a ford ranchero. .351 4barrel carb..black jack headers With big glass packs and dumps..

I Was always being pulled over..I even hit a dmv inspection check at the old blue berry acres on hwy 33 in neptune..they busted my balls but let me go

Blueline

Established Member
Al let me be the judge of the sound level! Lol high flows will quiet it down. I loved my magnaflow cat back a with high flow cats at stock power level, I bet they would sound great on your car.

Woody6799

Established Member
Since you're a fellow Jersey boy I suppose I can help you out and take it off your hands as a favor! :coolman: I have the magna's as well... sound great and definitely not too loud!

fr03cobra

Established Member
I believe mine is the loudest ive heard LT headers, no cats, 3in catback with 3in flowmaster outlaws, 4 inch tips. Everyone says wtf.lol

mach1033

Established Member
How bad are the cops now on loud exhaust?

In the 90s I had a ford ranchero. .351 4barrel carb..black jack headers With big glass packs and dumps..

I Was always being pulled over..I even hit a dmv inspection check at the old blue berry acres on hwy 33 in neptune..they busted my balls but let me go
I see them mostly pull over the younger import crowd vs someone like me a man of a certain age lol

mach1033

Established Member
Al let me be the judge of the sound level! Lol high flows will quiet it down. I loved my magnaflow cat back a with high flow cats at stock power level, I bet they would sound great on your car.

Are you going to Kevin's cruise on June 22nd?

mach1033

Established Member
Since you're a fellow Jersey boy I suppose I can help you out and take it off your hands as a favor! :coolman: I have the magna's as well... sound great and definitely not too loud!

Cruise on the 22nd of June we can shoot the shit :)

mach1033

Established Member
I believe mine is the loudest ive heard LT headers, no cats, 3in catback with 3in flowmaster outlaws, 4 inch tips. Everyone says wtf.lol

So far flow master is the only company offering 3 inch oval mufflers with same side offsets. But I've heard they are of poor quality and sound. What is your opinion on this notion being that you have them on your car?

Users who are viewing this thread