I met a girl who sang the blues...

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Callie dumped ya huh??
that sux!!:D

j/k
FYI, this thread has ZERO to do with my personal life. :rollseyes

I'm sure there is someone on the boards that will catch where the phrase I wrote came from. Perhaps they'll even continue the story....

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Oops those are lyrics :D

I went down to the sacred store, where I heard the music years before, but the man there said the music wouldn't play. In the streets the children screamed, the lovers cried and the poets dreamed. But not a word was spoken; the church bells all were broken. And the three men I admire the most, the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost, they caught the last train for the coast the day the music died. They were singing

Bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy y to the levee. But the levee was dry. Them good ole-boys were drinking, whiskey and rye singing, "This'll be the day that I die, this'll be the day that I die."

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Oops those are lyrics :D

I went down to the sacred store, where I heard the music years before, but the man there said the music wouldn't play. In the streets the children screamed, the lovers cried and the poets dreamed. But not a word was spoken; the church bells all were broken. And the three men I admire the most, the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost, they caught the last train for the coast the day the music died. They were singing

Bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy y to the levee. But the levee was dry. Them good ole-boys were drinking, whiskey and rye singing, "This'll be the day that I die, this'll be the day that I die."
:bowdown: :rockon: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread