I mean, COME ON?!

WhatV8

Established Member
You asked, where did he get the motor? Just go over to the CEG BB and ask, he is on there regularly. I will almost bet he only has the upper intake off of an SVT or maybe he just painted one and bought the intake badge.

BTW, haven't you ever heard the saying, "Imitation is the scincerest form of flattery." I don't think that anyone who knows anything about CSVT's will get confused. I wonder when he will be getting a full body kit for it. I don't mind folks building their own versions of an CSVT, just don't try and pass it off as a real one. :007::

SilverSVT

Established Member
Had me fooled till you get to the rear bumper, then the lack of leather.

Looks like he painted his stock intake, as it appears to have a texture to it. My Mom's SE's manifold is silver and textured much like that one looks.

Anyone follow his links and see his License Plate? Lets see if i can link to it.
contour98_8.jpg

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by WhatV8
. I don't mind folks building their own versions of an CSVT, just don't try and pass it off as a real one. :007::

I think thats what exactly he is doing...you dont dress a Contour up that much with SVT shit, and still call it a SE.

darksidaz

Established Member
whatever but i give him a credit for the effort that he put into his ride. BUT come on now!!!! if you wanna have a bad ass ride you gotta get a real one!!!

Last edited:
S

SVTHottie102

Originally posted by SweetSVT99
Didn't you know? If you put SVT rims on it.....it becomes an SVT!!!!

LMAO~Its like when you put a cobra badge on a V-6 (V-Sucks) Mustang...can you say POSER!:bash:

Jon J

goddamn the nerve of this ****er maybe had should die since he doesnt have a SVT:mj: :gt: :mj: :gt: :gt:

nminor

Established Member
I thought I'd set the records straight, I have the biggest one a be SVT Contours...I have a white SE with the svt front fascia, wheels,exhaust, etc... But the only difference is, I still have the SE badges on it. Someday I will have Phatsvt post some pics.

The car is actually the old ladys car. I had to do something about that plain looking car. The SVT stuff really helps it out. As far as my SVT goes, check out my sig.

-Neil

Users who are viewing this thread