i made the world of wheels

bskin38

99L
Established Member
i hope you guys can make it out and come say what's up.
i'll be stuck their all weekend. unless for some reason i back out of the show.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
i hope you guys can make it out and come say what's up.
i'll be stuck their all weekend. unless for some reason i back out of the show.

I'm sorry ... :burn:

After some of the things I've seen there over the years, I swore I would NEVER enter my car in the WOW... Sunday is the worst..

But I will stop by and say HI if I see you there :beer:

bskin38

99L
Established Member
I'm sorry ... :burn:

After some of the things I've seen there over the years, I swore I would NEVER enter my car in the WOW... Sunday is the worst..

But I will stop by and say HI if I see you there :beer:

what have you seen over the past years? is my truck gunna be safe?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
what have you seen over the past years? is my truck gunna be safe?

If you dont mind baby sitting your truck for three days, it will be fine..

People laying their hands all over vehicles, putting thier kids in the front seat to take a picture, people climbing over or knocking over the ropes to look at a car, drinks spilled, sticky kids with cotten candy touching a car, the list goes on and on..

ff500

Established Member
I will be there, I'm the electrician at the Bayside and have been setting up all the shows for the last 8 years or so. PM me if you need any help with anything.

bskin38

99L
Established Member
If you dont mind baby sitting your truck for three days, it will be fine..

People laying their hands all over vehicles, putting thier kids in the front seat to take a picture, people climbing over or knocking over the ropes to look at a car, drinks spilled, sticky kids with cotten candy touching a car, the list goes on and on..

i never thought of most of the stuff you mentioned. i guess im gunna have to deal with it. ill sit back in a lawn chair next to it for most of the time.
i should be fine.

I will be there, I'm the electrician at the Bayside and have been setting up all the shows for the last 8 years or so. PM me if you need any help with anything.

awesome, thanks man. ill be in touch.

Congrats, what are the dates?

the dates are set for march 12-14

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
+100000 with davesvt2000

yeah man....as mentioned...i am happy for you that you are going there...I did it one year...and I would never do it again

people have no respect for cars...and the crowd that comes in there is less than desireable ( becuase of the type of people this show attracts and the type of cars they let in). Just not worth it especially if you care about your car.

Couple years ago i had some friends who got stuck near the fried dough truck...thier cars stunk like fried dough for months as it was coated in grease from all the stuff in the air.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread