I made page 182 of the July issue of 5.0 Mustang Magazine!!!

I submitted this back in February of this year after some pics were taken at a SVTOA Nashville meet on the 21st of January, 2008 but really had no idea my car would make an issue...so when SVTP member 97Topless Snake told me my car had made it (he saw it when he got his July issue), I was rather surprised. This also comes as a nice early birthday present since my birthday is on July 1st.

props to 97Topless Snake (Mike) for taking the pictures with his Canon EOS 40D. very nice picture taking skills!

My July issue arrived today, so here is the scan of my section, page # is included in the photo!

07-2008-50mmpg182.gif

here is the original shot taken by 97topless Snake

_-10-2.gif

Last edited:

97cobra1

Established Member
Damn... too bad that little old lady couldn't finish the job...

jk man. congrats on making it in. I'm guessing that's in the "readers rides" section or whatever they call it in that mag?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
DUDE!

I saw that pic flipping through the issue the other day and thought that Broncos front plate looked familiar :beer:

Congrats.

Damn... too bad that little old lady couldn't finish the job...

jk man. congrats on making it in. I'm guessing that's in the "readers rides" section or whatever they call it in that mag?

lol, smartass...actually it is in the 5.0 Showcase "The Best of the Showcase E-mailing" Section

Last edited:

97cobra1

Established Member
It looks like you need a little more drop on it from the picture. Might jsut be the shitty resolution in the mag though. You got the pro-kit or sportlines on there?

MikeW

Established Member
Congrats man :beer:

Dang it was COLD that day!

Sonic is a nice color to shoot and the chrome wheels just made it pop.

If you remember that was my 1st day out with the new camera....

Glad it worked out for you.

Congrats man :beer:

Dang it was COLD that day!

Sonic is a nice color to shoot and the chrome wheels just made it pop.

If you remember that was my 1st day out with the new camera....

Glad it worked out for you.

kudos to you Mike for taking the pics...might have been your first day out with that camera, but you did a damn good job, especially if my car is now in a magazine...without you taking those pics, I would have never made it in. Thanks very much!

When my car is complete I will be offering to pay you to do a professional shoot, and you will be invited to attend the 5.0 Mustang Magazine shoot as well.

thanks big time again!

You might be able to start a little business on the side for this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread