I love this guy

va boy

Established Member
This is exactly how I feel, how about you guys?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM&feature=player_detailpage"]Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS - YouTube[/nomedia]

wjk

Established Member
If we want to pay the bills we have to either raise taxes or cut the budget... Something no one is willing to do.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
That's real 100. I like how he LOOKS like someone who doesn't have a clue what's going on.

hittinboost

Established Member
Awesome vid...if that were a white guy saying that then he'd instantly be labeled "racist" by the lib's

bright blue

Established Member
If we want to pay the bills we have to either raise taxes or cut the budget... Something no one is willing to do.

No one is willing to cut the budget because if they cut anything, they lose the campaign money from what is cut.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Easiest place to start making cuts is congress benefits. Of course we never will see that. Instead their first idea is to cut social security and military benefits... go figure.

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
What i like about this guy, is how eloquent he is -LOL,

He was actually more informed than I would of expected. I like when he admits that black people were proud of Obama being a black president . . . .but that hes acted black by not paying the bills. . . .HAHAHA, priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread