I love my girl

supragod98

Established Member
Look what my GF had for me when I went over this weekend. A KB 2.6L kit. I just put it on this weekend. Here are some pics of the kit and blower itself
4cv3nex.jpg

2aaiwia.jpg

4bedc04.jpg

42xqtdl.jpg

42u79jr.jpg

2rdwahl.jpg

Here is a side by side with the eaton
2v0h5si.jpg

42l9gep.jpg

And this is it installed minus the belt. They sent one in the kit but it was way to short. I'm running a 4# lower and 3.75" upper. I ended up buying a 73.75" belt to get it to work.
313m0yr.jpg

I didnt get a chance to get on it yet as there are some kinks I need to work out. Also I didnt get my new tune. Hopefully I will have some #'s with my new setup.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Wtf, thats nuts. What the hell does your girl do for a living. lol, cant wait to see the new #s.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Damn, I wish my girl loved me that much...

unless she has some guilt she's trying to deal with... :poke: :D

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
The faster my truck gets the closer I get to havin my girl buy me parts...she loves it. You definately got a keeper on your hands...

Maybe one day I can step up to big boy status and build the block and start makin real HP....

Install looks great!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Awesome setup SupraGod...

Sorry I never did get to meet up with ya in Hawaii, my LapTop crashed when I was there and I couldnt PM you anymore...

Your still on the stock block right? Almsot time for a DMP build with that thing haha... Stan

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Add Name Here said:
does she have a sister?
Make that does she have 2 Sisters!!:lol1: Those side by side pic's of the KB & Eaton surprised me,i had no idea the KB was that much bigger than our Eatons.

Last edited:

lightning_2001

Established Member
see now you gotta think what shes gonna get you for christmas?cause you know you cant go from a KB to a sweater or something!Id be expecting a built motor.congrats man!

Users who are viewing this thread