I love my Cobra!!!!!!!!!!!

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Shit guys I love my car I forgot what a monster it was :pepper: I have not driven it for almost a month cause one of my cats blew out on my Bassani X-Pipe. I spent all week after work fixing it i.e. pounding out the cats so they are hollow and I painted my Calipers :-D . The car sounds so much better with out the cats and after driving my 98 Mountaineer for the last month the Cobra feels like the torque monster that it is wooohooo :rockon:

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Awesome! Right now I drive a low 15 second Saab, and I cannot wait for the day when I buy another sports car! It'll feel like a jet!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Team Dave said:
Awesome! Right now I drive a low 15 second Saab, and I cannot wait for the day when I buy another sports car! It'll feel like a jet!

That's odd. Aren't Saabs made by the same company that makes jets?

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Mine feels good if I have not driven it in a couple of weeks.The cooler weather makes a big difference in the feel of it.50's at night.:thumbsup:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
No Cobra anymore but I feel the same every time I go to the track.

Too bad my lower back hasn't let me go in over a month.
But it's almost healed.

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
i only got a wimpy little 5.0 but after driving the quad cab f150 to school all week and hoping into her on the weekend lord jeebus i heart torque

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I loved mine as well, definately my favorite car so far. Having other priorities suck right now. (sold her) :(

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
ford_racer said:
Yeah, that's what I meant. So technically, he is driving a jet!

Hahaha, I didn't even think about that. Sure it's designed by jet engineers, but it sure doesn't feel fast (at least in stock form)

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
After driving the Caddy a while, I appreciate the Cobras power so much more.:burnout:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Welp, by the time I get back it would have been 6 months since I've driven mine. I just got it in June, drove it for a week and headed back to the sand box! Can't wait till Jan!

Users who are viewing this thread