I lost to a CRX

Mechanic

I am a Honky
Established Member
I came up to the traffic light last night and up creeps a yellow CRX with custom rims and color matched interior. Pure rice. So the light changes Im off he sqeals his tires I get into second and he slowly walks me. It took forever for us to hit sixty. He puts his hazards on and Im ashamed.

Guess I need to modify my Ford Ranger now.

Mr. Dave

NOTCH U!!!!!
Established Member
Mechanic said:
I came up to the traffic light last night and up creeps a yellow CRX with custom rims and color matched interior. Pure rice. So the light changes Im off he sqeals his tires I get into second and he slowly walks me. It took forever for us to hit sixty. He puts his hazards on and Im ashamed.

Guess I need to modify my Ford Ranger now.
:lol: Man i wouldnt of posted this guy. You are going to get :burn: flamed soooo bad.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
duude, can't believe you lost to a crx. either his car is heavily modded or you just can't drive. :??:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I'm telling you. You should have dropped the tailgate. That's ok, just remember to do it next time.

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
Now I dont know either of the cars mods involved in this thread but about a month ago I was with my buddy in his WS6 T/A and a CRX came up beside us and kicked it down. The T/A is an auto so he just floored it and the CRX never got any further away than my door. Not sure what he had done but it looked like it was falling apart. Anyway, you never know what can happen. Some people like to put 10 grand in a car thats not worth 3.

Mechanic

I am a Honky
Established Member
There's just not any go fast parts for the 3.0L engine. I think it puts out 150 hp. I have a k&n air filter but other than that the truck is stock.

samill2

sell? keep? sell? keep?
Established Member
I've got vids laying around somewhere of a friend of a friend's CRX running high 9's (guy's name is Jason Hunt) but he put a LOT of money into it and he's sponsored by and draggin Saturns now. Serious business-type stuff.

But, like I say, if you race a civic with an engine swap and twin turbos, you're not really racing a "civic."

Users who are viewing this thread