I lost a signature bet to mcdover...

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I took Green Bay -10 against Carolina. For a signature bet with mcdover for one month. As a man of my word I will change my signature for one month.

I took the bet because we dis-agree on how good of a NFL QB Cam Newton is.

Although Cam has 854 yards passing he does hold a 2 qb rating in the red zone, I repeat a 2 qb rating in the redzone.

I still think Newton will be average at best but he is doing WWWAAAAYYYY better than I thought he would.

vegaspackerfan said:
mcdover said:
Here is our correspondence on the bet.

Do you want to make a signature bet? I do not make cash bets with people unless I am there in person with the cash up front. Let me know.

VPF

I'm not a welcher, but if your have you reasons about taking a man's word concerning cash, I'll do a sig bet. A week? Month?

Carolina +10 is good with me.:beer:

So I will adjust my signature for one month to represent what we bet on.

VPF

My two favorite plays this weekend are The Vikings +3 and New England -8.

VPF

mcdover

Established Member
Umm, he's going to be a HOFer. Newton just had the best college football season of all time, and he's followed that up by breaking a 60 year old record in his FIRST start in the NFL. Some called that a fluke (fudge packer fan), so he quieted his critics by dropping another 400+ passing yards AND 58 rushing yards against the defending Super Bowl Champions.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I was waiting all season last year for him to come back down to earth...he never did. Now he's doing well in the NFL and is a lethal weapon as a rookie, even if he does make some mistakes.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT STEVE SMITH???? Steve Smith is on pace for around 2600 yards receiving. Steve Smith is going to be the BEST WR TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Umm, he's going to be a HOFer. Newton just had the best college football season of all time, and he's followed that up by breaking a 60 year old record in his FIRST start in the NFL. Some called that a fluke (fudge packer fan), so he quieted his critics by dropping another 400+ passing yards AND 58 rushing yards against the defending Super Bowl Champions.

I did not make a money bet with your sorry ass because you are the type of person who would NEVER PAY if the money was not upfront. Case in point you sent me a message wanting me to use your 6th grade mentality joke of a slogan as an avatar. When our bet was CLEARLY a signature bet.

Do you still tell FART and PISS jokes?

Your boy newton has a gawd awful TWO quarterback rating in the redzone.

Along with those yards are 4 picks, 2 losses, 8 sacks, a 2 qb rating in the red zone, I repeat a 2 qb rating in the redzone. And Newton threw for 55% comp and missed a WIDE OPEN easy touchdown against GB that could have tied the game. Those are also some stats for you, get off this guys nuts.

Carolina's second drive started on GB's 26. Cam managed 12 yards and so did Green Bays defense.

Carolina's 3rd score came with 14:48 to go in the SECOND QTR.

Their next score came with 10:08 to go IN THE GAME!!!! THAT IS SIX CONSECUTIVE DRIVES made up of 20 plays (one 2 and out drive-INT and one 3 and out drive-INT), totaling 74 yards, 3 INTs and ZERO POINTS in 34 minutes of play! HALL OF FAME QB THERE!!!!!

As I said he is better than I thought and I still believe in the end he will be average at best. But your IGNORANT claim of HALL OF FAME based on two games proves how truly ignorant you are.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
best sig ever! :thumbsup:

So when was the last time Dallas won a Championship? I do have to hand it to the Cowboys though. Jerry really stepped up when he paid a Drunk from Wisconsin over 50 million to play QB for a team he grewup hating...LOL...

VPF

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yeah, Steve Smith will make a lot of QB's look really good. Shit, he made Jimmy Clausen look like an OK QB, and he is pretty bad. You can pass for 1 million yards, but if you ain't putting up points, it doesn't matter.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Glad to see you didn't CSD him! Gotta suck but it is all in fun!

mcdover

Established Member
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT STEVE SMITH???? Steve Smith is on pace for around 2600 yards receiving. Steve Smith is going to be the BEST WR TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!!

I did not make a money bet with your sorry ass because you are the type of person who would NEVER PAY if the money was not upfront. Case in point you sent me a message wanting me to use your 6th grade mentality joke of a slogan as an avatar. When our bet was CLEARLY a signature bet.

Do you still tell FART and PISS jokes?

Your boy newton has a gawd awful TWO quarterback rating in the redzone.

Along with those yards are 4 picks, 2 losses, 8 sacks, a 2 qb rating in the red zone, I repeat a 2 qb rating in the redzone. And Newton threw for 55% comp and missed a WIDE OPEN easy touchdown against GB that could have tied the game. Those are also some stats for you, get off this guys nuts.

Carolina's second drive started on GB's 26. Cam managed 12 yards and so did Green Bays defense.

Carolina's 3rd score came with 14:48 to go in the SECOND QTR.

Their next score came with 10:08 to go IN THE GAME!!!! THAT IS SIX CONSECUTIVE DRIVES made up of 20 plays (one 2 and out drive-INT and one 3 and out drive-INT), totaling 74 yards, 3 INTs and ZERO POINTS in 34 minutes of play! HALL OF FAME QB THERE!!!!!

As I said he is better than I thought and I still believe in the end he will be average at best. But your IGNORANT claim of HALL OF FAME based on two games proves how truly ignorant you are.

VPF

You did not make a money bet because you thought I might not pay???? :rolleyes: Let's explore that little scenario. Let's say that we did make a money bet, like I have with a few members here last season. Now, let's take your ASSumption and say that I did not pay. Are you actually out anything? No. You would still have all your money in your pocket, and I would be branded as a welcher and would be reminded of it everytime I post, by someone. I don't know you, but I WAS WILLING TO MAKE A MONEY BET without meeting you face-to-face. Why? Well, like I said, if you welched, I would not be any worse off, but you would be exposed as a welcher. Face it, some have balls and some gargle balls. I think I know which one you are.

As far as Cam Newton, I get it. You hate his black, religious ass. He could throw for 1000 yards in his next game and you will still call him average to above average. It does not matter what he does as the QB for last years WORST team in the league, he will always be just average.

You remind me of all the Tebow haters. I never, and still don't, understand the hatred for Tebow. Only thing I can come up with as why is, opposing fans were extremely jealous to the point of hatred, or anti-Christians just hated him because of his beliefs and that he followed the tenets of his religion. I suspect that's the real reason why you post up your nonsense about Newton.

Now, about our bet that you LOST. I did confuse sig with avatar, but have I said anything about it? NO! I gave you the pic and that was that. Now, I will say that you did post it up once, but I have yet to see it since that one time. Since the terms were Winner picks Loser's sig for a MONTH, I expected to see it with every post that you make for a month. I am also very happy that you enjoy my 6th grade mentality. Let me ask you, does it seem ironic to tell someone that when you stick a wedge of cheese on your head to watch a football game? Just wondering. Also, if you reconsider a money bet, I'm always here.

mcdover

Established Member
Yeah, Steve Smith will make a lot of QB's look really good. Shit, he made Jimmy Clausen look like an OK QB, and he is pretty bad. You can pass for 1 million yards, but if you ain't putting up points, it doesn't matter.

If that's the standard, then I guess a guy named Dan Marino didn't matter either.:bs:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Dan Marino scored points, there is a big difference. Dan Marino just never won a Super Bowl, but he and his team scored plenty. You don't score points by having a QB rating of 2 in the RedZone.

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
So you jumped right on the race card...SWEEET, typical loser move. Can't make a rational rebuttal so you pull the race card.

You did not make a money bet because you thought I might not pay???? :rolleyes: Let's explore that little scenario. Let's say that we did make a money bet, like I have with a few members here last season. Now, let's take your ASSumption and say that I did not pay. Are you actually out anything? No. You would still have all your money in your pocket, and I would be branded as a welcher and would be reminded of it everytime I post, by someone. I don't know you, but I WAS WILLING TO MAKE A MONEY BET without meeting you face-to-face. Why? Well, like I said, if you welched, I would not be any worse off, but you would be exposed as a welcher. Face it, some have balls and some gargle balls. I think I know which one you are.

As far as Cam Newton, I get it. You hate his black, religious ass. He could throw for 1000 yards in his next game and you will still call him average to above average. It does not matter what he does as the QB for last years WORST team in the league, he will always be just average.

You remind me of all the Tebow haters. I never, and still don't, understand the hatred for Tebow. Only thing I can come up with as why is, opposing fans were extremely jealous to the point of hatred, or anti-Christians just hated him because of his beliefs and that he followed the tenets of his religion. I suspect that's the real reason why you post up your nonsense about Newton.

Now, about our bet that you LOST. I did confuse sig with avatar, but have I said anything about it? NO! I gave you the pic and that was that. Now, I will say that you did post it up once, but I have yet to see it since that one time. Since the terms were Winner picks Loser's sig for a MONTH, I expected to see it with every post that you make for a month. I am also very happy that you enjoy my 6th grade mentality. Let me ask you, does it seem ironic to tell someone that when you stick a wedge of cheese on your head to watch a football game? Just wondering. Also, if you reconsider a money bet, I'm always here.

I did not make a money bet because I do not know you. I could not make it to the Mirage to put the money down. You on the other hand do not know me either, yet you run your ****ing mouth like you think you do.

Now onto Cam. You have yet to post ONE rebuttal to what I have posted about his performance or lack there of on Sunday. Why because I am 100% correct in what I am saying. What I said can be backed by more than just YARDS PASSING. Yet you just continue to post how GREAT he will be in the NFL because he throws for a lot of yards and just blowoff the other 70% of his game that sucks balls.

Cam as a person from what i know and read Florida and the backing of his father(a man who hides his dirtbag lifestyle behind a bible) is the reason I do not care for his bullshit religious facade. Why? Because I am a religious person. And I am religious becasue I choose to be, not because I am a dirtbag who hides my actions behind the bible.

As for a signature on this site I believe it only posts the first time you respond to a thread!.

As a matter of fact I do think the cheese wedge is ****ing stupid. So whatever you were trying to prove is lost.

After reading your posts on your Vegas trip. You present yourself as someone who is hooked up in Vegas. Let me know the next time you are in town. Hopefully I am around and we can meetup for some money wagers. Maybe March madness.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
If that's the standard, then I guess a guy named Dan Marino didn't matter either.:bs:

Ahh the old Dan Marino card, another swing and a miss......

Are you saying Marino never put up points? You do know he threw for 420 TD's right? And he won roughly 60% of the game she started in.

Putting Newton in the same sentence as Marino is a JOKE. Now, next month, next year, 5 years from now or 15 years from now. I feel bad for doing it right here.

Marino 60K+ yards passing and a QB rating of 86. Marino had a rookie passer rating of 96.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I took mostly DOGS this week.

Buffalo +9

Oklahoma St +4.5

Georgia -10.

NFL...

Miami +2.5

Vkings ML +160

Atlanta +1.5

New England -7.5

VPF

mcdover

Established Member
So you jumped right on the race card...SWEEET, typical loser move. Can't make a rational rebuttal so you pull the race card.

I did not make a money bet because I do not know you. I could not make it to the Mirage to put the money down. You on the other hand do not know me either, yet you run your ****ing mouth like you think you do.

Now onto Cam. You have yet to post ONE rebuttal to what I have posted about his performance or lack there of on Sunday. Why because I am 100% correct in what I am saying. What I said can be backed by more than just YARDS PASSING. Yet you just continue to post how GREAT he will be in the NFL because he throws for a lot of yards and just blowoff the other 70% of his game that sucks balls.

Cam as a person from what i know and read Florida and the backing of his father(a man who hides his dirtbag lifestyle behind a bible) is the reason I do not care for his bullshit religious facade. Why? Because I am a religious person. And I am religious becasue I choose to be, not because I am a dirtbag who hides my actions behind the bible.

As for a signature on this site I believe it only posts the first time you respond to a thread!.

As a matter of fact I do think the cheese wedge is ****ing stupid. So whatever you were trying to prove is lost.

After reading your posts on your Vegas trip. You present yourself as someone who is hooked up in Vegas. Let me know the next time you are in town. Hopefully I am around and we can meetup for some money wagers. Maybe March madness.

VPF

Looks like Vegasfudgepackerfan is full of shit, as well as excuses. Won't bet money unless it's face to face, but couldn't find the time to meet face-to-face.:bored: Now a guy, and a use that term very loosely, claims to be religious, but uses the term "gawd". Forget the gambling and cursing you do, no person that believes in God would speak of Him that way. Again, FOS!

We ALL see thru your silly excuses. Big man on the internets with all his conditions and excuses.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
So I can't swear, gamble or use the word GAWD and be a catholic/religious person?

But Cams father can try to pimp his Son out to the highest bidder and that's ok? You know that same Son who violated the university of Florida's honor code by putting his name on another student's paper and turning it in. But it did not stop there....

Newton turned in a second paper to the instructor, but that paper was later found to have been purchased off the Internet, according to FoxSports.com.

HOW CAN WE FORGET THIS..... University of Florida police arrested sophomore quarterback Cameron Newton for felony charges of buglary, larceny and obstruction of justice. All according to Alachua County jail records

Looks like a lying/cheating, sinning, hiding behind his religion, piece of shit to me.

Looks like Vegasfudgepackerfan is full of shit, as well as excuses. Won't bet money unless it's face to face, but couldn't find the time to meet face-to-face.:bored: Now a guy, and a use that term very loosely, claims to be religious, but uses the term "gawd". Forget the gambling and cursing you do, no person that believes in God would speak of Him that way. Again, FOS!

We ALL see thru your silly excuses. Big man on the internets with all his conditions and excuses.

You talk a lot of SHIT when you are in Alabama. But your tone is slightly different when you are going to be in Vegas.

9-12...
I see you are coming to Vegas. Where are you betting maybe I can make it down and you can teach me how to bet? :rollseyes After all your write ups sound good, but the result last week was anything but.
VPF

9-13...
i
In case YOU forgot, this thread was made by YOU, about sports betting. I posted picks that made money. You posted shit plays that lost money.

Your true character is shown right here.

Then you still continue to run your mouth with the personal insults.

Once again.... Are you putting your money on your boy Cam this weekend??? I know where mine went... GREEN BAY -10.

VPF

9-13...
The line is Packers -10.5, want to make a little bet with me?

9-15...
Well I did ask where you were staying a few days ago? I am busy this weekend having about 70 people over at the house for a party. Might be able to get away a bit on Saturday early morning.

Do you want to make a signature bet? I do not make cash bets with people unless I am there in person with the cash up front. Let me know.

VPF

9-15...
I'm back at the Mirage. I'm not a welcher, but if your have you reasons about taking a man's word concerning cash, I'll do a sig bet. A week? Month?

Carolina +10 is good with me.:beer:

9-16...
Sounds good. One Month.:beer:

If I can get down to the Mirage I will send you a message.

VPF

Sounds like a pretty decent conversation, not ducking no excuses.

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY when you are not in Vegas... OUT COME THE INSULTS and all of your BIG MAN talk...

Face it, some have balls and some gargle balls. I think I know which one you are.

The offer is on the table.... No reason for me to visit where you live, it seems you like to visit Vegas.... Ball is in your court.

VPF

VPF

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
So when was the last time Dallas won a Championship? I do have to hand it to the Cowboys though. Jerry really stepped up when he paid a Drunk from Wisconsin over 50 million to play QB for a team he grewup hating...LOL...

VPF

**** Jerry Jones and quit dwelling on the past. Let's keep this thread back on topic... Nice sig :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mcdover

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspackerfan
I see you are coming to Vegas. Where are you betting maybe I can make it down and you can teach me how to bet?
VPF
I was there and told you where I was staying. You didn't show up for class.
I did not make a money bet with your sorry ass because you are the type of person who would NEVER PAY if the money was not upfront.
Excuses and conditions......please notice that you have them........I don't.
Originally Posted by vegaspackerfan
Well I did ask where you were staying a few days ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdover
I'm back at the Mirage.

I did not make a money bet because I do not know you. I could not make it to the Mirage to put the money down.

The offer is on the table.... No reason for me to visit where you live, it seems you like to visit Vegas.... Ball is in your court.

VPF
Looks like you asked me to step outside. When I stood up and headed towards the door, you sat back down.

Now you want me to fly back 2000 miles so you can just give me another excuse??? And YOU are the one afraid of me not paying!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Looks like you asked me to step outside. When I stood up and headed towards the door, you sat back down.

Now you want me to fly back 2000 miles so you can just give me another excuse??? And YOU are the one afraid of me not paying!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You talk a lot of shit when you are 2,000 miles away. You also talk like you visit Vegas quite frequently to bet on sports. I believe you told someone that you were not on this site to take your lumps after the Auburn loss because you were not going to interrupt your vacation to sign on.

Sorry I haven't checked in with you since Saturday, my priorities have been all screwed up. For some reason, I had it in my head that my enjoying my time in Vegas came before acknowledging an Auburn loss to a mangina on a car forum. I promise I won't let that happen again:-D

I told you I had over 70 people at my house on Saturday.

I guess I was supposed drive 40 minutes and walk into the Mirage sportsbook, then yell "who is the Cam Newton **** guzzler from Alabama who posts under mcdover on SVTperformance" I am hear to make a bet with you?

Sounds good. One Month.:beer:
If I can get down to the Mirage I will send you a message.
VPF

YOU never responded to me after that. Once again when you are in Vegas you are MR nice guy. In Alabamma you run your ****ing mouth.

Even if I had sent you a message to get your information on Saturdday LIKE I TOLD YOU I WOULD "IF" i could make it down there. You would not have received it until you got home.

Once again you talk a tons of shit when you are in Alabama.

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread