I like this guy.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Of the 3 minutes I listened it was apparent that Ron Paul is a Liberal dressed in Republican clothing.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Of the 3 minutes I listened it was apparent that Ron Paul is a Liberal dressed in Republican clothing.

Ron Paul is far from Liberal. He is a Libertarian... Basically that is a ultra conservative republican that believes in small government, private sector solutions, and adheres strictly to the US Constitution.

Liberals believe in BIG government, high taxes, and wealth re-distribution. Hope this helps. By the way, I am not a Ron Paul supporter. I am going with Mike Huckabee all the way.... Go FAIR TAX!!!

shadowcoupe

Ron Paul is far from Liberal. He is a Libertarian... Basically that is a ultra conservative republican that believes in small government, private sector solutions, and adheres strictly to the US Constitution.

Liberals believe in BIG government, high taxes, and wealth re-distribution. Hope this helps. By the way, I am not a Ron Paul supporter. I am going with Mike Huckabee all the way.... Go FAIR TAX!!!

Huckabee ftw!!!

Users who are viewing this thread