I like fried rice!

robraySVT

Established Member
So I'm coming home from work just cruising in the SVT Focus and listening to some tunes when I hit a red light in front of a mall with a long stretch of 3 straight lanes for at least a quarter of a mile. As I'm stopped at the light in the middle lane a older early 90's accord with some funky ugly ass triple stack wing and the infamous water melon launcher exhaust pulls out of the mall and in to the left lane right next to me and doesn't rev or anything. right then the light turns green and I hear the squeel of his tires and what sounds like a weedeater as his exhaust comes to life. I ease out in first and by this time he's out about a car in front of me giving it everything he has and feeling pretty good about killing a little old focus. :nono: About that time I mash the gas in first and as the tach reaches 7k I slam second and gained about a car. About halfway thru second I pull even with him as the tach reaches 7k. Again I slam third and wave to him as I put numerous car lengths on him, and then for good measure I hit 4th with about 10 cars on him. :D I really don't street race very often, but only if there is no one in front of me for as far as I can see, and if they start it. I know my car is not fast compared to a V8, but I thought we were a pretty good match up and I hate ricers. :loser:

boosted99si

Established Member
like euphoric said any chance you get to race one of those hunks of junks race it and make others watching laugh at them if possible

Users who are viewing this thread