I know this has been asked before

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I've got my new 18x9 & 18x10.5 chrome 03's on the way and will be putting 295/35's on the back 265/35's on front, also on thier way is the H&R super sport springs. Now for the question, when putting the rear tires on the car I've read somewhere on here (can't seem to find the post :shrug: ) that I will need to add spacers and grind down the IRS bolt. What size spacer is best with out the wheel sticking out, how far do I need to grind the bolt, and will I need to roll the inner fender in the back (or front)? Hoping one of you guys has this set up and give me the heads up on all of this :)

Thanks in advance everyone!

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have that exact setup except with Saleen rims. I even have H&R springs. I have 295/35/18's in the rear and no rubbing issues :). You wont need to grind down anything nor will you need spacers! I might even put 305 or 315's back there soon. I dont think I would even need spacers or shaved bolts then.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I know its freaking huge,,,but here it is :)

de26-002.jpg

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
That looks sweet, is the offset on the saleens the same as the 10.5's from AFS, I think they are 27mm offset w/6.9 backspace.

Users who are viewing this thread