I know its not 100% L related but some pics from my Saturday dyno

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I needed to hit the dyno to tune for my newest pulley combo, sadly for me my intercooler pump is dead and my numbers are down like crazy, but I can say with a 190-200* intake temp im still putting down 404/479...which still sucks. So a new pump will be put in and ill redyno at a later date.
My graph
mike%20pulls.JPG

and not one bit of detonation during any of those pulls.
also we had to jiggle the IC Pumps plug and or unplug and plug it back in. the 372 horse pull was when we noticed that something wasnt right and immediately went to work. so suffice to say im not happy with my IC pump going out...but the numbers even with stupid high IAT2's means once I get her fixed things should get better

My buddy needed to tune for his new meth injection kit on his TT 1 series.
His is rather mild compared to a friend I work with...but either way damned nice car!
All the pics are at the shop I always use, the same guy that had the 700+ AW horse power Evo...more on that car later.

loaded up and strapped down
bmw1.jpg

the results, not bad for pump gas and his daily driven tune
4pulls.JPG

now while we were there I got to check out one of the new motors he will be using in his hatch. Once done it should put down roughly 900 horses.

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

And as for the evo...well after blowing up the transfer case [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkC_UjLZ3kI"]YouTube- Fast EVO at Dezert Demonz[/ame] He has now painted the entire car (from what ive seen) and is running a new engine combo....Also a dodge stealth rear end is in the car and he is now running smaller brakes all around so he can mount his 15x9 (if i remember right) wheels and slicks
His nitrous Mustang has been converted back to N/A and is turning mid 9's all motor on a 347 (or was it a 351? i forget), no boost and no giggle gas.

On the Evo ALL body panels are now carbon fiber except the ABC pillars and the rear fenders/quarter panels. The doors, roof, hood, front/rear bumpers, trunk etc etc are all CF.
The car currently pumps out 1180 horses at 52 pounds of boost, he is still dialing in the suspension and so on and currently is running 8.4 at 172mph

evo1.jpg

evo2.jpg

evo3.jpg

evo4.jpg

evo5.jpg

I will get pics of more vehicles as I can :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread