I knew I'd be back...

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Congrats! That looks like the same car posted by a dealer in the market section.
It was. The dealer is Naples Auto Collection. Morgan the owner who is a vendor in the site was a pleasure to deal with and was spot on for condition. I would buy again from him.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks sick love the Shelby too. Please don't put a front plate on it. If you do get a no drill bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Looks sick love the Shelby too. Please don't put a front plate on it. If you do get a no drill bracket.

I've got a Craig's bracket from my 04 Mystichrome I had. The shelby is a no drill too. I can't stand seeing a bumper get drilled.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I've got a Craig's bracket from my 04 Mystichrome I had. The shelby is a no drill too. I can't stand seeing a bumper get drilled.

Whew couldn't tell on the Shelby from the pic. That's good. How is the power/drive of the FPC shelby? Love the looks of the 350. Also what's your plans for the Cobra?

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
The 350 is a blast. Not the fastest car I've had as you can see from my list, however I have yet to have one that handles the same.

I'm leaving engine stock in Cobra. Only plan is Borla Atak, lowering springs and window tint.

Users who are viewing this thread