I kill and one chicken

wti01bullitt

Established Member
On my way home from work today I got a chance to get 2 kills. The first one was against a GTP. He came up next to me on the freeway and chacked at me. I kinda played it off at first, but he did it two more times and I figured what the hell. I came up to him and dropped it down to 4th and waited for him to hit it. He slowed down to about 65 and then nailed it. I started pulling away pretty quick and after 115 came and went I put it 5th and lifted. By then it was all over. I slowed down and waited for him to catch up and he just went by me, didn't even slow down or look over. I think he felt stupid for getting beat so bad.
The chicken part came around becauseof black a fox body, not sure the year, I ran itno when getting off of the freeway. I came up behind him at the light and you could tell he had a decent cam in the car. His exhaust was dumped and he sounded mean. When we started to move he got on it a little and then lifted. I got up next to him and he got on it again and lifted. So I did the same thing. The only difference being that when I lifted his window was right next to my engine compartment and he could definately hear my blower. He backed off after that and would not have anything to do with me. Thats about the third time in the last wek this has happened. Kinda funny when that happens. Really shows who has confidence in their cars.

Users who are viewing this thread