I just threw up in my mouth

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I Agree 100% , the front end looks terrible with those headlights. Side and back profile are ok . I also read the interior is the size of a mid size truck and not full size. Its a nice truck but its a niche truck. No one will buy this for straight work. This is where Ford comes in with their F150 lightning which does everything better then this . and it looks 1000 times better.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Front is terrible, but I sure like the side. Clean.

1641320555915.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I Agree 100% , the front end looks terrible with those headlights. Side and back profile are ok . I also read the interior is the size of a mid size truck and not full size. Its a nice truck but its a niche truck. No one will buy this for straight work. This is where Ford comes in with their F150 lightning which does everything better then this . and it looks 1000 times better.

I don't know who the market is. The people that I know that are excited about this drive Nissan versas and would never ever buy this.

Machdup1

Established Member
So a 4.5’ cargo bed……….

94C8B49A-A9C7-4CD8-8BDE-A21DA760BB4B.jpeg

I guess you could have the guy at the box store cut your 2x4’s in half and then your wife could glue them back together when she started doing the work.

But it does have an option for a tent, so you could camp without even getting dirty.

SMH

andymarkv

Established Member
So a 4.5’ cargo bed……….
HA!! That's the same thing I thought when crew cabs got 5.5's... How much smaller can they get...? Then again we already have the maverick, santa cruz, ridgeline...
I was disgusted with myself when I got rid of my regular cab 8' bed "real truck" for an extended cab 6.5'...

tistan

Established Member
iu

This is the only good looking EV truck I've seen. I was going to get one and then they axed it.

Users who are viewing this thread