I just tested positive for COVID-19

jaxbusa

Established Member
A guy at my work has it. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with pneumonia, tested for COVID and released. He learned a few days later he tested positive for COVID and ended up back in the hospital with difficulty breathing. He’s been out of work for two weeks. He’s fifty years old, overweight and smokes occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CLN 6R

Established Member
A lady, about 32 years old or so, at my work got it. Never had any symptoms, luckily no one in her department got it too, which is mostly women 45+. She said if the person she was around that had it didn’t mention it, she would have never known she had it. Literally 0 symptoms.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
He posted this thread on the 23rd, and said "it sucks."

I assume that meant that he was symptomatic at that time, he posted again on the 3rd in the hot girlfriends/wives thread, so 11 days after.

That would have been within the window of ARDS, but I imagine he wouldn't have been online if he ended up severe. I checked his post history and it doesn't appear to be uncommon for him to not post anything for a month or so.

Maybe he got better and wanted to go outside.

Although if he did end up in ICU around that time, he should be out within the next 2 days on average.

Users who are viewing this thread