I just spanked a Neon SRT4 Turbo

imsuperman

Established Member
I just got my 03 cobra a few days ago and I just won my first race with an SRT4. These neon's do have some balls but not bigger than mine. What cars out there would give me a good run for the money?

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
early viper maybe

its hard to say the03/04 cobra is pretty high on the food chain

imsuperman

Established Member
hehe, He was picking on me. He came up next to me reving his little 4 banger. I can't wait to put a pulley and get this car tuned.

Evill Supra

Established Member
My old SRT ran high13s stock on slicks at like 98-99mph-traction is key. If you can't drive well you'll hit low/mid 14s stock as they are rather difficult to launch on street tires. With bolt ons my SRT went mid 12s at 110mph. To any quicker then that though you are talking nitrous or turbo upgrade. They aren't bad little cars though, Dodge did a great job.

Steve K>

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Originally posted by Evill Supra
My old SRT ran high13s stock on slicks at like 98-99mph-traction is key. If you can't drive well you'll hit low/mid 14s stock as they are rather difficult to launch on street tires. With bolt ons my SRT went mid 12s at 110mph. To any quicker then that though you are talking nitrous or turbo upgrade. They aren't bad little cars though, Dodge did a great job.

Steve K>

Key word being Slicks, who runs them on the street, 98-99 mph on street tires especialy those SRT low profiles ='s low 14's maybe 14 flats wit ha extremely good driver but those cars are not easy to launch on the stock tires.

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
STI will prolly take you. It took me a week after I bought mine. I just raced my bud a week ago (4 months after I've had it) and he took me till 40...then I sloooowwwwwwlllyyyyyyyyy passed him to win by 1 fender at 90mph.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Hey 1 Bad Bullitt, just wanted to comment on your profile pic, very nice, hehe. Sayin cause I have a black Cobra and my cousin has a blue Mach 1. Cant beat that combination.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Wow, this thread has been here a while and it hasn't been moved. Is it just me or is 03DOHC not on top of his game anymore? :p

Chris C

Established Member
Originally posted by TRDNiteLife
Wow, this thread has been here a while and it hasn't been moved. Is it just me or is 03DOHC not on top of his game anymore? :p

Yup dans slackin.:bash:

:rolling:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Originally posted by JadeAT
I just got my 03 cobra a few days ago and I just won my first race with an SRT4. These neon's do have some balls but not bigger than mine. What cars out there would give me a good run for the money?

That's really not fair. Kind of like beating up on your kid sister.

Users who are viewing this thread