I just smoked a VIPER

mackdog2008

Established Member
Wish I had a video to prove it but my little vmp supercharged 2013 coyote took on a 2009 srt10 viper and won!

Pulled up next to they guy and I waved, when the car in front of me moved over he got behind me and I jumped on it ( so did he ) he couldn't keep up I sowed down, he pulled up next to me had me roll my windows down.

He said I want to play, what do you have done to it? I told him it's supercharged he says there you go then he says 1,2,3 I was in 2nd gear and we take off I'm immediately 1 car in front of him and my tires are spinning like crazy shift to 3rd and still spinning then it hooks and I'm gone, he waves and turns around.

I am pretty excited about that!!!

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Wish I had a video to prove it but my little vmp supercharged 2013 coyote took on a 2009 srt10 viper and won!

Pulled up next to they guy and I waved, when the car in front of me moved over he got behind me and I jumped on it ( so did he ) he couldn't keep up I sowed down, he pulled up next to me had me roll my windows down.

He said I want to play, what do you have done to it? I told him it's supercharged he says there you go then he says 1,2,3 I was in 2nd gear and we take off I'm immediately 1 car in front of him and my tires are spinning like crazy shift to 3rd and still spinning then it hooks and I'm gone, he waves and turns around.

I am pretty excited about that!!!

eh.. it's just a supercharged coyote... no big deal bro.. lol, how do you downplay that little tidbit? very nice kill!

Users who are viewing this thread