I just saw TMZ...

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
And this guy Mathew Lawrence (guess he is/was a actor):shrug: being follow by the paparazzy and gets on a black ford lightning,
I just thought I mention it maybe the guy is on here.

I'll get a picture of my TV screen for those who care.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
This guy?

hcmatthewlawrence0104tm.jpg

dizzygoat

Established Member
who's to say he doesnt have a stable full of million dollar cars, and drives a mint L daily, which little or none of us have the luxury of doing.
Nothing wrong with a guy actually "investing" money rather than spending it!

dizzygoat

Established Member
I totally agree with JEC, as long and hard as ive looked for one, after i got one and hit the lottery you better believe it aint going no where, instead of spending $150k on an exotic, ill spend $150k to make my lightning out run the exotics!

SVTL Joe Joe

Banned
i wasnt talking exotic.... more like a vette maybe? i dont know like i said not dogging out the lightnings because i obviously like them i just would get something with more "buttons to push" if ya know what i mean

dizzygoat

Established Member
like a prius? they got lots of buttons, and those things are damn expensive for what they are.

One of my ex's had the choice of a new 3 series Bimmer or pretty much whatever she wanted, and chose a effin Prius, i hated driving that thing, even tho they are REALLY nice inside, especially if you get the navigation package! Her dad wanted her to get an automatic GTO after he seen mine(she couldnt drive a manual) and still chose the prius....needless to say thats why she's my ex!

Last edited:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
if I had tons of money I would not drive my ferrari or vet just to go to the market I would drive the lightning.
and I don't think that guy is loaded, I have not seen him on anything lately

and just because I am drunk right now:beer::beer::beer:
that is a 01-02, light on the door panel
(did 03-04 came with lights on the panels?):shrug: can't remember am wasted.:banana:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
03/04's had billet covered handles (THAT PEEL AND CUT YOUR HANDS thus making them the most badass/dangerous of all lightnings). I guess that guy has good taste.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
03/04's had billet covered handles (THAT PEEL AND CUT YOUR HANDS thus making them the most badass/dangerous of all lightnings). I guess that guy has good taste.

oh yeah I forgot the handles, so he got the best year (01):-D or the 2nd best year (02):D

Users who are viewing this thread