I just couldn't stay away...

saleenkid01

Established Member
very nice and clean looking car. im from warwick too. ill keep an eye out for you. my car wont be out for another couple months, but ill be the one in a 01 black saleen. If you see me, let me know, Id like to check that beast out. Good luck with the car too.

jrh99

Established Member
If anyone knows of a nice local Cobra or Notch let me know.

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
If anyone knows of a nice local Cobra or Notch let me know.

the guy that works at dracut brake and exhaust in MA is selling his black '99 coupe for 12.5. Its real clean too he just got it painted and put a bunch of new stuff on it (including full tune up). i have his # if your interested.

jrh99

Established Member
the guy that works at dracut brake and exhaust in MA is selling his black '99 coupe for 12.5. Its real clean too he just got it painted and put a bunch of new stuff on it (including full tune up). i have his # if your interested.

Thanks, but I'm looking for a Fox body. So, either a 93 Cobra Teal/Black or Black/Black and I'd also consider a notchback if it's done right. Whatever it is it'll need to be very clean. I expect I may be looking for a while!

jrh99

Established Member
Hey Joe,

Nice to see you back. Every now and then I check out the footage of our journey home that day from the track. :beer:

Good luck finding a new snake.

David

I still watch that every so often too. haha... damn cops. :-D

It looks like I'll need to get something with some serious grunt if I ever want to pull away from you again!

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
My friend is looking to sell his fox hatch with a built 306. It has a vortec on it. The car has coilovers all around with a K up front. It put down 450+ on a soft tune up. More mods to it then I can think of. The car went 12.0 with a 2.22 60 foot on real street tires.:banana: Get it to hook right it should run low 11's high 10's. If you want a flashey 93 cobra clone this is definetly the one. Built by somone. He bought it and it was rebuilt by Bob@ CE racing.

Project8.png

Project7.png

Project13.png

Project4.png

Project11.png

Project15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jrh99

Established Member
It's not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks for looking out!

jrh99

Established Member
How sweet it is! 1993 Cobra #3259 is tucked away in garage and I couldn't be happier.

Now for some help from anybody local to RI. The car I just picked up has dark tint and an off-road pipe. If anyone knows of a place I can go to avoid a failed tag please PM me.

THANKS!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
My friend is looking to sell his fox hatch with a built 306. It has a vortec on it. The car has coilovers all around with a K up front. It put down 450+ on a soft tune up. More mods to it then I can think of. The car went 12.0 with a 2.22 60 foot on real street tires.:banana: Get it to hook right it should run low 11's high 10's. If you want a flashey 93 cobra clone this is definetly the one. Built by somone. He bought it and it was rebuilt by Bob@ CE racing.

Project8.png

Project7.png

Project13.png

Project4.png

Project11.png

Project15.png

:beer: nice, where've i sen that?

Users who are viewing this thread