I installed my diffuser today. What do you think?

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I got my diffuser installed today. I love it. The install was pretty easy. here are the pics. It was rainy here today so I didn't pull it out of the garage. When it clears up I will get some more pics. Enjoy!

image_zpsa8313941.jpg

image_zps1829967a.jpg

image_zps5b31427d.jpg

image_zpsfbdb4b57.jpg

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Cscobra03

I got my diffuser installed today. I love it. The install was pretty easy. here are the pics. It was rainy here today so I didn't pull it out of the garage. When it clears up I will get some more pics. Enjoy!

image_zpsa8313941.jpg

image_zps1829967a.jpg

image_zps5b31427d.jpg

image_zpsfbdb4b57.jpg

The diffuser is made by CSCOBRA03. The install was a piece of cake!

TVS VERT

Established Member
I'll be honest....not a fan but that's my opinion what people put on there personal cars is there own choice if your happy that's all that matters

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
It looks pretty good......BUT, not good enough to detract from one of the terminators best assets...and that's the badass, symmetrical, snaking exhaust. Especially fully polished

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Best of both worlds

It looks pretty good......BUT, not good enough to detract from one of the terminators best assets...and that's the badass, symmetrical, snaking exhaust. Especially fully polished

You can still see the exhaust from behind. I guess you get the best of both worlds.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
If you could get a pic of the rear but lower to the ground that would help. I have seen someone else with a rear diffuser, sonic blue coupe and it looked awesome. I like it

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Looks decent--would like to see a better pic from far away, also the underside to see how it looks.

b_dike

Established Member
Looks pretty good, but is this a functional piece or just for looks. I'd imagine you'd have to do the entire underbody to get the diffuser to work?...

mike.b

Established Member
Its not for me but it looks good. Was this a kit or something? I don't recall seeing this anywhere before.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
CSCOBRA03 makes them. He did a great job on it! Contact him if you want one. It was easy to install. Took me about 90 minutes to install.

black 10th vert

Established Member
CSCOBRA03 makes them. He did a great job on it! Contact him if you want one. It was easy to install. Took me about 90 minutes to install.

I will be watching for better pics. I have been wanting one of these for a long time now, and must have missed the thread where someone was selling them. Any links to that discussion? What was the cost?

Users who are viewing this thread