I heard a 93' cobra got drug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
:lol:LOL, is this what you have to do for a little attention now? Copy some thread from another board you've been banned from? That's sooooo pathetic.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
:lol:LOL, is this what you have to do for a little attention now? Copy some thread from another board you've been banned from? That's sooooo pathetic.
Awwwwwww..........poor widdle Stevy is upset because his big bad Cobra got beat by a widdle modmotor, so now he has to lash out and attack people.Don't you know that's against the rules?:bash:
That's sooooo pathetic

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
please.jpg

blownaltered

Established Member
damn steve is never going to forgive me, I better be ready to get choked next time he runs into me.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Awwwwwww..........poor widdle Stevy is upset because his big bad Cobra got beat by a widdle modmotor, so now he has to lash out and attack people.Don't you know that's against the rules?:bash:
That's sooooo pathetic

Upset? Hardly. Because it didn't happen. Just nonsense created by Carless Chris because he's bored at work and to bait morons like you into drama.

I understand it's against the rules. I also understand that you complained to the mods and had a warning put on me. It's all you can do, just whine and cry. But everyone knows about you now Bill. Your credbility is shot, your word means nothing and you aren't to be trusted.

***If the mods would like to move this one into the Smack Down, I'd appreciate it so I could rip into this member with questionable ethics. ***

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I Got your back Steve. I have given him a keyboard lashing before, and am well prepared to do it again. Remember, I am the Big Bad Wolf with Guns and an Education; According to "Wild William".

yefferys50

Established Member
Wow it is pathetic to copy and past a post from another board to try and start drama. It seems to be Wild Bill's M.O.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Wow it is pathetic to copy and past a post from another board to try and start drama. It seems to be Wild Bill's M.O.

It's even more pathetic when he's still up to is same antics he got banned for over at DFW. Still threatening people all the time. When he can't win his little vebal sparring matches, he complains to mods when it conviently fits his needs ( he had a warning put on me ) then he resutls to threatening PM's.

The PM I got when I logged on today.

Mach1Marauder said:
With the questionable ethics bullshit...............sounds like Ozzie dribble..........and I will open up HPP's can of worms on them and you with my attorney.

I've never said anything about Ozzie, or HPP to him. It looks like someone has a guilty conscience.

It's common knowledge to the whole DFW community of his antics. But yet he wants to blame everyone but himself for what has happened. It's not my fault that his reputation is what it is. He did all of that himself. He would have jus kept his buisness to himself instead of taking it on to PUBLIC message boards it would have never elevated to where it has.

Here's an idea Bill, if you don't want people in your buisness - don't post it on a public message board looking for sympathy you're not going to get.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
That's sooooo pathetic

I've warned you before about your shit attitude. Have a nice vacation. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread