I Have To Know

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
On the long side but just being curious has the best of me on this one. Hopefully I can get an answer. Sure there will be a lot of smart comments, all I want is a yes or no though because we were low on gas and couldn't see.

Currently in Texas taking a course for the military. Actually at the Hilton by the airport. Went to a club last night and hung out there until it closed this morning ( at 2 a.m.) Well there was nothing to do and riding around we heard about Joe's Volcano I think it's called. Nothing else better to do we head out there.

Not really sure of the time (I'm thinking around 2:30 a.m. or so) we find the club and it's letting out. Well we can hear cars doing burnouts right next to the place. Pulling down the street there is a large gathering in a parking lot in front of the Ice Bar (maybe Ice Grill not really sure but it's right next to Volcano). So we ride through the parking lot on the first entrance and there are kids out there everywhere. Basically you crowd acting stupid and no need for us being out here.

Heading towards the exit were almost side swiped by some idiot in a red impala (83-85) on 24's to 26's speeding through the parking lot out of control. Getting to the end of the lot there are clowns out there doing doughnuts in cars acting a straight fool. Now my mind is saying let's get out of here because someone is going to wreck. Buddy i'm riding with is saying let's watch the wreck that has to happen.

There is a green GT (94-95) with glass packs and small rims ( probably 14s) doing dougnuts and almost loses it. A white Monte Carlo with the Death Race rims that spikes stick about 3 feet out joins the GT. Now I back up behind the curb to the exit because there is a large dumpster there behind a store. The exit to the parking lot is right behind us. We watch (just being nosey looking for the wreck to get a good laugh).

A red Camaro joins and there are 4 idiots sliding around the parking lot looking like a circus act. My buddy is hollering wait for, wait for it, its coming. Looking for the accident that is only a matter of time. A white mini pick up joins the circus. Now at this point I'm wondering where in the world is the police because it's looking like they're doing what they want to do out here. The truck is sliding around in the middle of the cars and these guys are getting closer to losing it. Well time to get out of here because this is crazy.

Blue lights, well it's about time. A black and white sheriff car joins the circle of vehicles and now I'm fascinated. They have no intentions of stopping or any respect for the cops. All the cars are still running and looking for a way out. We're looking at each other in amazement. Where I'm from everyone would have just stopped (would have never done something so stupid)

The white truck starts flying through the parking lot between cars and the cop sees he is the weak link. Basically the way we were thinking is that the truck was the easiest to catch and he did slide around in front of the cruiser. Now they make about 3 laps around the parking lot with the car coming close to hitting him quite a few times. there are people running everywhere with the cars looking for ways out. Were facing them and stuck because of the crowd and people are fleeing to the sidewalks and jumping on top of cars trying to get out the way.

Now the car could have hit the truck on several occasions ending the foolishness but I guess he didn't want to mess up his car. The truck slides around and is coming our way. Guy with me is screaming here they come man and I slam the rental in reverse and backing up slide the car behind the dumpster. The truck flies by with the cop behind him. Buddy looks at me and said damn that was close we need to get out of here. Where are all the other cops at.

It's not over, the truck spins back around and heads for the cop head on who dodges to the left. Now he is coming at me again and I'm backwards against a building with a building across from us. I hear the little V6 screaming for all it's worth. The truck is facing my door and now I'm in drive floored getting out of the way for the second time. Why did we look at what was going on. Barely getting out of the trucks way and the cop behind him, the truck spins around again. He jumps on 10 I think (parallel to 410) and is in it. The little V6 is going no where and the cop jumps behind him.

Now this is one time where this chase should be over with the quickness. You see the car over take the pick up like there is nothing do it. We did see the driver of the white truck (young hispance looking male) laughing while flying through the parking lot. We see them going up the road and there is no way the car can't pit the truck. You can clearly see the car is much quicker. We get on the road and heading in the direction they're heading cruising about 45

You can see the lights up the road and we pull into the gas station to get fuel and watch 3 more cops flyby. When we leave the gas station you can still see cops headed that way. My buddy and I agreed that the cops should have him by now whipping his ass Va. style when they have someone run wasting their time. We get back on the road headig back to the airport, same way they were heading and no lights anywhere in sight. Don't know which way they went but he looked at me and his words "man there is no way in hell they got away in a little pick up truck". So all that just to ask this. If anyone is a LEO in the San Antonio are, DID HE GET AWAY? A couple of nosey guys want to know. Thanks for any response that answers the question.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
On the long side but just being curious has the best of me on this one. Hopefully I can get an answer. Sure there will be a lot of smart comments, all I want is a yes or no though because we were low on gas and couldn't see.

Currently in Texas taking a course for the military. Actually at the Hilton by the airport. Went to a club last night and hung out there until it closed this morning ( at 2 a.m.) Well there was nothing to do and riding around we heard about Joe's Volcano I think it's called. Nothing else better to do we head out there.

Not really sure of the time (I'm thinking around 2:30 a.m. or so) we find the club and it's letting out. Well we can hear cars doing burnouts right next to the place. Pulling down the street there is a large gathering in a parking lot in front of the Ice Bar (maybe Ice Grill not really sure but it's right next to Volcano). So we ride through the parking lot on the first entrance and there are kids out there everywhere. Basically you crowd acting stupid and no need for us being out here.

Heading towards the exit were almost side swiped by some idiot in a red impala (83-85) on 24's to 26's speeding through the parking lot out of control. Getting to the end of the lot there are clowns out there doing doughnuts in cars acting a straight fool. Now my mind is saying let's get out of here because someone is going to wreck. Buddy i'm riding with is saying let's watch the wreck that has to happen.

There is a green GT (94-95) with glass packs and small rims ( probably 14s) doing dougnuts and almost loses it. A white Monte Carlo with the Death Race rims that spikes stick about 3 feet out joins the GT. Now I back up behind the curb to the exit because there is a large dumpster there behind a store. The exit to the parking lot is right behind us. We watch (just being nosey looking for the wreck to get a good laugh).

A red Camaro joins and there are 4 idiots sliding around the parking lot looking like a circus act. My buddy is hollering wait for, wait for it, its coming. Looking for the accident that is only a matter of time. A white mini pick up joins the circus. Now at this point I'm wondering where in the world is the police because it's looking like they're doing what they want to do out here. The truck is sliding around in the middle of the cars and these guys are getting closer to losing it. Well time to get out of here because this is crazy.

Blue lights, well it's about time. A black and white sheriff car joins the circle of vehicles and now I'm fascinated. They have no intentions of stopping or any respect for the cops. All the cars are still running and looking for a way out. We're looking at each other in amazement. Where I'm from everyone would have just stopped (would have never done something so stupid)

The white truck starts flying through the parking lot between cars and the cop sees he is the weak link. Basically the way we were thinking is that the truck was the easiest to catch and he did slide around in front of the cruiser. Now they make about 3 laps around the parking lot with the car coming close to hitting him quite a few times. there are people running everywhere with the cars looking for ways out. Were facing them and stuck because of the crowd and people are fleeing to the sidewalks and jumping on top of cars trying to get out the way.

Now the car could have hit the truck on several occasions ending the foolishness but I guess he didn't want to mess up his car. The truck slides around and is coming our way. Guy with me is screaming here they come man and I slam the rental in reverse and backing up slide the car behind the dumpster. The truck flies by with the cop behind him. Buddy looks at me and said damn that was close we need to get out of here. Where are all the other cops at.

It's not over, the truck spins back around and heads for the cop head on who dodges to the left. Now he is coming at me again and I'm backwards against a building with a building across from us. I hear the little V6 screaming for all it's worth. The truck is facing my door and now I'm in drive floored getting out of the way for the second time. Why did we look at what was going on. Barely getting out of the trucks way and the cop behind him, the truck spins around again. He jumps on 10 I think (parallel to 410) and is in it. The little V6 is going no where and the cop jumps behind him.

Now this is one time where this chase should be over with the quickness. You see the car over take the pick up like there is nothing do it. We did see the driver of the white truck (young hispance looking male) laughing while flying through the parking lot. We see them going up the road and there is no way the car can't pit the truck. You can clearly see the car is much quicker. We get on the road and heading in the direction they're heading cruising about 45

You can see the lights up the road and we pull into the gas station to get fuel and watch 3 more cops flyby. When we leave the gas station you can still see cops headed that way. My buddy and I agreed that the cops should have him by now whipping his ass Va. style when they have someone run wasting their time. We get back on the road headig back to the airport, same way they were heading and no lights anywhere in sight. Don't know which way they went but he looked at me and his words "man there is no way in hell they got away in a little pick up truck". So all that just to ask this. If anyone is a LEO in the San Antonio are, DID HE GET AWAY? A couple of nosey guys want to know. Thanks for any response that answers the question.

OP,
Seriously, that is way to long for a simple question.

Everyone Else,
Just read the bolded text above.

Users who are viewing this thread