I have to have the best Prestige License Plates on SVTP!

mvr

Established Member
theres a guy around me with a c6 Z06 he has the plates "IRITEI"

we asked him what it means and he goes into this long story about how if you were a sniper in vietnam in the middle of the jungle what would you aim for.... right between the eyes. me and my buddies make fun of him cuz at every show hes at he spends the entire time waxing it.

RDY2STRK

Established Member
I saw a Mustang with the plate "VENOM"....a Camaro was parked beside it and the plates said " ANTIVENM"....that was sweet!!!

TRXboy

Established Member
So far the best one i have seen was this duech in a ram (right when they came out with the Hemi's backin 03') had a Plate saying "hemipwr". The guy in the Lightning right across from his spot had "hemiths". It was classic.

SVT04

Established Member
Joe_Charles said:
Georgia calls them prestige... :shrug:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prestige is a word commonly used to describe reputation or esteem, though it has three somewhat related meanings that, to some degree, may be contradictory. Which meaning applies depends on the historical context and the person using the word.

Originally, prestige referred to pomposity, which was taken as a sign of poor taste. In this regard, the word had strictly negative connotations. Indeed, the root of the word "prestige" comes from the Latin præstigum, meaning a delusion or a trick. In some Romance languages "prestige" retains this original meaning.
Later, prestige developed a positive meaning: it describes high esteem and a solid reputation. Institutions, awards, and events could be described as "prestigious"; in this case, it would be favorable to be associated with them. Often, "prestige" also carries an air of association with the upper class. This is the use of the word most common today, familiar to all social classes within English-speaking societies.

So there you have it, the word prestige implies upper class snottiness.......

I have my plate personalized to suit myself ....for the theme of my car....not for "Prestige"

Last edited:

SVT04

Established Member
I like mine , 1BADASP

In case anyone misses it, an Asp is a type of snake ,Cleopatra killed herself with an asp ....an Egyptian Cobra. :burnout:

Last edited:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
2003CobraKB said:
i like mine lol...
mycarleftrearview.jpg
:rockon:

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
Joe_Charles said:
The look on the ladies face at the DMV was priceless when she realized why I wanted ITWONT! :D

Rofl!

viperbluelx said:
What's funny is the Mach hasn't ran in about 2 years.

Joe, here's a flash back for you (from 2 years ago):

http://www.svtoa-atlanta.org/videos/hl20/ITLRUN.wmv

SVT04 said:
So there you have it...upper class snottiness...

I have my plate personalized to suit myself ....for the theme of my car....not for "Prestige"

What you seem to be missing here, wanker, is that the state of Georgia refers to a personalized plate as a "prestige" plate. It's on the application form. Joe didn't choose the wording. Now kindly stop flapping your **** holster and go flame someone who actually deserves it.

roush1

Established Member
a guy around here had one one his camaro it said cyulse, but my favorite is on the movie conair with the vette that said azzkikr

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I raced a Cammed LS1 SS once that said UDLUSE on the plate.....I wonder if he ever changed it

I want to get OHSOSLO on my 01

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Hahaha, that last pic looks the place to be. Girls, beer, cobras... oh and motorcycles flying through the air.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I've got SNK BT 10 (Snake Bitten) on the Cobra and 64 FALC on the Falcon.

My dad has MDLFRX on his '04 M3. "Mid-life Prescription" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread