Premium Member
20140402_163124_zpswft1zs4t.jpg

20140402_163106_zpsdxnl6euq.jpg

20140402_163034_zpsjxoudnuz.jpg

20140402_163027_zps7irkkpdd.jpg

20140402_163017_zpsueuzxh8w.jpg

zsommer79

Established Member
Congrats, that sure is a bright color. I test drove one a couple weeks back and still trying to figure out a way to justify buying one.

Dave_6

Established Member
Cool! I wish I could afford one of these and keep my GT but alas, I'll just have to keep this T-Bird and fix it up.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats, that sure is a bright color. I test drove one a couple weeks back and still trying to figure out a way to justify buying one.

Cool! I wish I could afford one of these and keep my GT but alas, I'll just have to keep this T-Bird and fix it up.

Thanks guys. It works well as a daily driver. Been getting 30mpg + for work so that is a nice plus.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Thanks guys. I went with a new color choice I've never had before. I like the color myself. I get alot mixed thoughts from other people that see the car thoe.

me32,

That is one of my favorite Ford colors. Nice choice! :thumbsup: Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I can help with non-SVT vehicles, as well.

Ashley

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Sweet color. I'd love to drive the Fiesta, I hear they are even more fun than the Focus.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
me32,

That is one of my favorite Ford colors. Nice choice! :thumbsup: Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I can help with non-SVT vehicles, as well.

Ashley

Thank you very much. its nice to have a Ford Rep on the site to help us out when needed. I do like the color, good way to start the day in a nice Bright green ST.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sweet color. I'd love to drive the Fiesta, I hear they are even more fun than the Focus.

thanks man. I would suggest test driving one when you get a chance. The Focus ST is a really nice car its a smoother feel over the ST. but I felt the Fiesta ST was more fun to Drive and felt like it was lighter on its feet. they are about 500-600lb lighter too. I got a chance to finally take it on the back roads and was I impressed how well it went in and out of turns without having to get off the throttle. I think with a little more power this could play with the WRX and EVO guys un modded ofcourse.

BigDan

Established Member
Congrats on the new ST.

I'd love to be able to pick one up soon. I'm a diesel guy and was waiting for a GTD but the FiST is now at the top of my list with its turbo diesel like power band.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats on the new ST.

I'd love to be able to pick one up soon. I'm a diesel guy and was waiting for a GTD but the FiST is now at the top of my list with its turbo diesel like power band.

you know in the UK they have a Diesel option, just not in the States. but the ST is a fun car

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
This is the color I would buy. I might have to pick one of these up when I get back to the states. In case you didn't know the Fiesta ST is #6 in the Motor Trend Top Ten Driver's Car test for 2014. It's right under the new M4 BMW at 5th and just above the new Subaru STI. LOL

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This is the color I would buy. I might have to pick one of these up when I get back to the states. In case you didn't know the Fiesta ST is #6 in the Motor Trend Top Ten Driver's Car test for 2014. It's right under the new M4 BMW at 5th and just above the new Subaru STI. LOL
yes I did see that. im actually surprised because most of the time motor trend are not Ford guys.

That is such a bright color! Nice car!
yes it is. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread